Veloster Forum banner

Must view!! Aldor body-kit!!

16K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Ty__ 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I've had my Veloster for just under a year now, and I am really keen to make it stand out-just a little bit more! :p
I'm new to this site so I am not 100% what has been discovered and discussed, however I did see a thread from a couple of years ago discussing the ALDOR BODY-KIT SET (see attachments). This is one of my favourite kits that I have seen for the car, so I emailed ALDOR (see attachments) and they said it was a only a one off. They did go on to say that if enough people were interested and wanted to purchase the kit (minimum of 10 people), they would be able to put it into production. YAY :p

So I'm not really sure how to do this but- if everyone who would like to be able to purchase this kit could let me now I'd be so grateful!
Hopefully enough people are in the same situation as myself and want to make this happen :D

P.S I am interested in the wing and had to send another email to find out about that- so if you are also interested let me know and I will keep you updated :eek:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Is this only for navs or turbos also? I'm not interested but just wondering

#3 ·
Only the skirts would fit the turbo - and only if you remove the fActory ones.

#8 ·
That's one sexy spoiler alright

#12 ·
Yep, dats pretty much my face lookn @ that spoiler: nice.
Well, it's useless until tested, he should give u a big discount in order to road test it. Doesn't he wanna make money?

Reactions: wesg631
#19 ·
Hi everyone,
I've had my Veloster for just under a year now, and I am really keen to make it stand out-just a little bit more! :p
I'm new to this site so I am not 100% what has been discovered and discussed, however I did see a thread from a couple of years ago discussing the ALDOR BODY-KIT SET (see attachments). This is one of my favourite kits that I have seen for the car, so I emailed ALDOR (see attachments) and they said it was a only a one off. They did go on to say that if enough people were interested and wanted to purchase the kit (minimum of 10 people), they would be able to put it into production. YAY :p

So I'm not really sure how to do this but- if everyone who would like to be able to purchase this kit could let me now I'd be so grateful!
Hopefully enough people are in the same situation as myself and want to make this happen :D

P.S I am interested in the wing and had to send another email to find out about that- so if you are also interested let me know and I will keep you updated :eek:
Hi everyone,

I'm really interested in that kit. Not the spoiler tho but the rest of the kit is so good looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.