Veloster Forum banner

What did you do to your Veloster today?

741K views 5K replies 526 participants last post by  Ricky-D 
#1 ·
This thread is for everyone to post what they did today to their Veloster. Modifications or maintenance or whatever.

#10 ·
Carl, The EPA didn't manufacture or sell me the car, Hyundai did. Honda was close with my last civic and VW was right on with my Jetta....why is Hyundai off?

Marathon Blue w/ Style & Tech since 26 November 2011
Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#14 ·
Installed InJen SRI. The job took about 20 minutes. There won't be a butt dyno report because I don't floor it to red line.

Reactions: HunterDisch
#16 ·
went to the store,got stoped and asked about my car,went to pay some bills and went to get something to eat and was stoped and asked about my " cool car ",again it dosen't get old at all..........................

#24 ·
Fiance has it today in the city, however she took it in for an oil change, ecm update, fix my outside passenger door handle button, and to see what they can do about the bubbles/stretching of the material on my driver's seat. According to the dealership there might be a recall on the seats. Stay tuned!

#26 ·
@mamoo I agree...I've been averaging between 34-37 (depending on how bad traffic is on the 10 minutes I have to spend "city driving" every day).

....but you know, it could also be my car rewarding me for my excellent rock-star like vocal performances I have in it twice daily.

#47 ·
what type of paint and where did you get it.