Veloster Forum banner

Alberta Insurance...Help!

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  MTD 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has already been answered in another thread, but I looked and couldn't find anything.

I'm having trouble finding an insurance company that has any info on the V, my car is due to arrive in the next week and I am starting to panic. I am working with a budget and cannot afford to pay top dollar because the insurance companies dont have the safety data they need.

Can anyone in the area tell me who they are with and how much per year? Thanks!

#2 ·
I have bought several introductory model vehicles and encountered the same issue, but in all cases the ins company offered either an interim rate or the rate on a comparable vehicle until they acquired the data they needed. Later, appropriate compensatory adjustments were made to my final rate.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific. BTW, my V with full coverage is $59/month.

#7 ·
I have been doing the same , usually you will have to call, but I found that Allstate had the cheapest price for me so far

TD was $500 a month which was a joke
Allstate is $375 a month, as an 18 year old male I was expecting $300 or so but haven't found that yet

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.