1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veloster: How Many Models?

Veloster: How Many Models?

I know this way to early to predict but how many different model/trims of the Veloster do you expect to see?

I think:

- base
    - mid level
    - mid level w/Navi
    - high end with everything

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Got me -- I would say something similar to the Genesis coupe but since Huyndai has one of the least user friendly car websites I really can't tell what that is. I would say it will mostly depend on the transmission they go with -- I've seen rumors of manual only, and dual clutch only. Since it sounds like only one engine choice to begin with then maybe they will go wild and only have two model trims and lots of individual options, a la MINI. That would be awesome.

Didn't they say that Navi was going to be included in all cars? Could be two trims with 2 option packages. I think that's the config for the Accent.

I would love Navi to be in all models but suspect it will be an added option. I would be happy with 2 different model levels, don't think you can have many more.

7. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread