Veloster Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    3 Posts
    Part 2-Read other message first, They have a Hyundai engineering coming to look at it, I am dropping it off on Tuesday and getting a rental, we'll see what happens! Good luck with your claim, I hope you get what you need to from it.
    I had to post this in 2 messages, it was too long!

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hi, I just read your post about the Lemon Law, I too have begun the process. My car has been in 3 times for multiple issues, but there's one issue they've been unable to correct and that is that the fog lights turn on by themselves and the drivers side headlight goes out when this happens. The turn signal also doesn't operate when this happens and it can be for 10 minutes or for days at a time. I purchased in NJ and they have a great lemon law to protect consumers, so I have mailed a last chance letter to Hyundai, they have 1 more chance to fix it and if the problem persists I will be seeking a refund. I video taped the problem so I can show it to them, since it is intermittent it is difficult for them to diagnose, but I shouldn't have to live with a $24,000 new car that I can't drive at night because I don't know if I'll have a headlight or not!

· Registered
    291 Posts
    it was at a small plaza in ware, on rt 9 before walmart. i live in West Brookfield ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…