View Profile: jadehawk - Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums
NEWS

4 Visitor Messages

1. Negative the other dealer changed his mind and did not do the dealer trade and sold it on Sunday I was at my local dealer listening to the conference call i was mad listening to that other ass telling how he had to sell it to his nephew.. there is a meting next Thursday with the Hyundai rep and they will ask him to assign the car to my dealer at port, there is one currently inbound on the boat but that is a slow wait..

I can buy it in another state but I rather do business locally so I just relax and wait may be a Christmas present in the end
  2. View Conversation
    what you been up to? Hows that car commin....? lol I had to do it, they are dragging you through the mud so bad when one car after another pops up outa state you coulda had;( Dont worry, my job is jerking me around big time this peak season not letting me run up the hours and other guys can. Had to have a talk with them today and they started to get me back into the dough! I gotta pay off my gf's present.. then its on to mine!
  3. View Conversation
    Im counting down the days till our Nov 8th 10 day cruise! Were a young couple but she sure hooked me on these things! Now I wana take 2 or 3 each year. Ill be near your neck of the woods when we leave outa Ft Laud! A family friend of ours from when I lived in Hollywood as a kid keeps my car at their house in Cooper city so I dont get raped by parking garage fees of 16 bucks a day!! If yours doesnt work out, ill keep updating you with what we have if you like.
  4. View Conversation
    Any word yet? I will continue to keep eyes out if you dont get the white one. I knew the one we had wouldnt last, it was there thur/fri and gone first thing saturday morning they said. The yellow they had in stock was great though!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About jadehawk

Basic Information

About jadehawk

Signature

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................
Elite White Turbo / Black-Gray Interior / Manual / And ULTIMATE. (D.O.B 10/12/2013)

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
11-02-2011 06:41 AM
General Information
Last Activity
10-14-2014 09:29 AM
Referrals