NEWS

1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: C.A.I. and Custom Exhaust

Awesome news! I'd really like to see a before/after dyno of a customer with a broken in V. I'm sure they'd take the free dyno

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

excited to see/ hear videos.....
    2012 Hyundai Veloster
    2005 Nissan Titan KC 4X4
    1990 Nissan 300ZX TT
    Boston Red/ 6 M/T /Style
    Smoke/ 33's/ 3" Front Lift
    Flat Black, Pop Charger, Test Pipes

hey samuel, actually i have a question, on every car ive had, i changed the oil after the first 1000 miles, the service manual says not until 3500??

since your at the dealership (and no one in service ever answers the **** phone) can you give me some insight?
    Boston red style pckge, two tone red/black interior.

Mods-

Lighting- KDM projector, 8000k Hid's, Led wing style reflectors, led map lights, led license plate lights,

Exterior- 18" Enkei evo5 bronze rims, 3m CF grill, blacked out emblems, Red extended lug nuts,

Interior/Electronics- JBL 12" with Intinity amp, V-speeds licenseplate rebadge, removed video while moving mod.

Build Thread
    http://www.veloster.org/forum/10-hyundai-veloster-appearance-body/1509-first-modded-veloster-u-s.htm

Quote Originally Posted by V-speed View Post
    hey samuel, actually i have a question, on every car ive had, i changed the oil after the first 1000 miles, the service manual says not until 3500??

since your at the dealership (and no one in service ever answers the **** phone) can you give me some insight?
    Very simple my friend the manufacturers recommend the first oil change right at the first 3,000 miles or three months, but if you have ever built or tunned engines (I have quite a few) we know that it's recommended right at the first 1,000 mile mark that way all the deposit of metal (from there the term break in in) can be cleaned and not be floating around inside the engine. But for regular people 3k is good, and will not affect performance nor engine life.
    2012 V Silver w/ style_ custom exhaust and S.R.I._18x9.75 Custom Painted Xxr 527 w/225/40/18 Falken Tires_Rear Veloster logo shaved_ ark springs_ Balcked out grill_L.E.D's Dome and Tag Lights_35% tint all around, 5% In the hatch glass_2013 Veloster Turbo Headlights_Yellow Fogs_Ruber Front Lip_Blacked Out Taillights_Racing Lug Nuts_Calipers Painted Black_Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood_Color matched front mirrors and front and rear trim to wheels... many many more...

Guys very impressed with C.A.I. and exhaust everything made by the good people at Miami Mufflers... really give them a call, super helpful, if you guys want proof and are in the Miami area please stop and see me I'll let you drive mine and compare the response is completely different it feels like a diferent car. They have the exhaust ready to be shipped,
    2012 V Silver w/ style_ custom exhaust and S.R.I._18x9.75 Custom Painted Xxr 527 w/225/40/18 Falken Tires_Rear Veloster logo shaved_ ark springs_ Balcked out grill_L.E.D's Dome and Tag Lights_35% tint all around, 5% In the hatch glass_2013 Veloster Turbo Headlights_Yellow Fogs_Ruber Front Lip_Blacked Out Taillights_Racing Lug Nuts_Calipers Painted Black_Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood_Color matched front mirrors and front and rear trim to wheels... many many more...

@Samuelrodri07 You work at the dealership? if yes which one?
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
    Elite White Turbo / Black-Gray Interior / Manual / And ULTIMATE. (D.O.B 10/12/2013)

didnt we have this discussion? first oil change should be at 1k...
    Silver Certified Hyundai tech turned Sonographer

AND blogger? Check it out! All Things Hyundai.
    http://allthingshyundai.blogspot.com/

"Yes yes, you are a well informed man, but this is just confirmation of your genius! " Haptic
    QFTMFT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jadehawk View Post
    @Samuelrodri07 You work at the dealership? if yes which one?

Yes I work at Kendall Hyundai down in US1 and 158 st, between the ford dealer and the Honda dealer... Pass by anytime.. I am actually trying to get the owners to set up a meet every month for us.

Pictures?
    2012 26.2 Yellow Veloster
    2008 Kia Sportage
    1991 Dodge D150

Quote Originally Posted by tcolt45 View Post
    Pictures?
    How do I post pics here... and I have a video is available at the dealership's facebook page... Kendall Hyundai

You can either post them as attachments, or host them somewhere and put the link in your post.

You say there's an exhaust video on the Kendall Facebook page? I don't see it. Your best bet is to post it on Youtube and post the link here.
    Here's my new Blog:

http://drivegeek.wordpress.com

The goal of this blog is to put my impressions and any other information needed to make a proper decision about a car BEFORE you buy it. I'm not reviewing the techy stuff, just how the car does as being it's primary purpose...a car. I will also post negative information about cars from real owners, not some car magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Natedogg View Post
    You can either post them as attachments, or host them somewhere and put the link in your post.

You say there's an exhaust video on the Kendall Facebook page? I don't see it. Your best bet is to post it on Youtube and post the link here.
    I'll post it on you tube later on, also does anybodt knows the measurement of the hubs?

sorry i didnt roll by dude, i had something come up =(
    Boston red style pckge, two tone red/black interior.

Mods-

Lighting- KDM projector, 8000k Hid's, Led wing style reflectors, led map lights, led license plate lights,

Exterior- 18" Enkei evo5 bronze rims, 3m CF grill, blacked out emblems, Red extended lug nuts,

Interior/Electronics- JBL 12" with Intinity amp, V-speeds licenseplate rebadge, removed video while moving mod.

Build Thread
    http://www.veloster.org/forum/10-hyundai-veloster-appearance-body/1509-first-modded-veloster-u-s.htm

you can post pictures through a image hosting site ie. photobucket or imageshack.
    2012 26.2 Yellow Veloster
    2008 Kia Sportage
    1991 Dodge D150

Quote Originally Posted by V-speed View Post
    sorry i didnt roll by dude, i had something come up =(
    No problem man, I am here tday and tomorrow 'till 9.00pm and I will be at P.B.I.R. on Sunday... let me know, the intake on thiese cars sound sweet and there is a difference that you can feel in response...

They are blacking out the front for me as we speak...

Days later and not even a camera phone pic? I think we are getting trolled...

PICS!!! PLEASE!!!

/wrist (ok j/k, but still...)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurtis View Post
    Days later and not even a camera phone pic? I think we are getting trolled...

PICS!!! PLEASE!!!

/wrist (ok j/k, but still...)

I am sorry guys, at work it's a mission because of all the firewalls here is a link of a video from a crappy phone... will post pics later...

That's pretty sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    That's pretty sick.

Thank you...

22. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements