View Profile: hollywood2979 - Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums
NEWS

6 Visitor Messages

1. On mine I got the full KDM custom, $920.00, that includes the projector lens, halo with blue devil eye, matte finish bezel blue to yellow turn, then my fogs are LED blue running yellow turn, and the fog itself is yellow LED. the rear are $720.00 I think, they are the turbo style with the yellow LED turn, LED back up, LED reflector with brake light, I still have to put in my LED lower relector light in my rear valence. I also did the full LED mirror exchange, blue running, yellow turn, I color matched my silver. All in all I have allot on money wrapped up in mine, still need to get her cleaned up for recent picks, she sit on Avantgard M310 now in a matte gray.
  2. View Conversation
    Will do bud. I love the lights. They make such a huge impact but man, they don't give them away. I am doing a new custom stereo right now and then I'll turn my attention to the exterior. So many things I want to do to it now! ha! What all did you get with your headlights? There seems to be a billion different options, angel eyes, projector, hid. All gets a tad confusing.
  3. View Conversation
    Thanks bro.
  4. View Conversation
    Hey hollywood. Where can I get those taillights, headlights, and foglights my friend? Sweet V
  5. The hood is real carbon fiber, just basically unbolt remove and bolt the carbon one on, its allot lighter, I wash and wax it like the rest of the car, its not as rigid, so when you close the hood you just need to be careful not to apply allot of pressure to the center of the hood, just stay along the forward edge. the finish is excellent. the tunk hatch takes a little more work, you need to drill some of the hole to accept the plug that hold the interior panels on. You will also need to find a glass shop that will remove and reinstall the glass onto the hatch, also dont install the gas robs till after the glass is installed and dry, or you may crack the frame, its also true carbon fiber and weights almost nothing. the rear latch mech. is removed from your stock hood and bolted onto the carbon one, thus the different color mine being silver. the rear wiper arm is bolted on and also is pressed so a lite tap on the shaft with a hammer will be needed.
  6. View Conversation
    Hey what's up?!I see you have the carbon fiber hood/trunk. I'm thinking about getting it but I need your feedback on it please. Was the install easy or professionally done at shop? Is it true carbon fiber or just wrapped over metal?If real, how much lighter is it?Did you notice any difference in driving such as handling and acceleration?Are you cleaning it normally like you normally wash a car and is it still in keen condition no fading, bumps, etc?The back trunk I see has carbon fiber but where the door trunk handle is, it is in a different color right, why?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About hollywood2979

Basic Information

About hollywood2979
Biography:
Born and raised in California, now living in Texas,
Interests:
R/C helicopters, Airplanes, Cars, and now my 2013 Veloster in Ironman Silver, decked out with tech a
Aviation Inspector

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
02-25-2013 05:43 PM
General Information
Last Activity
05-24-2014 09:41 PM