View Profile: tonestert - Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums
NEWS

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Steve,

I'm in the same boat as you are with the 18" tires. I didn't get 16" myself but was thinking about it. Some folks say there is a big difference while other say there is not a lot of difference. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do.

Sorry I can't help more.

tony
  2. View Conversation
    Hi!

I saw your post about 16" tires from a while ago and wanted to ask how you feel about the ride quality now that a few months have past.

I got a turbo with 18" wheels and the ride was unbearable over most roads around here in the Philly area. (both dealers I test drove at had nice roads around them, my fault)

I switched to 17's, and that helped, but there are still a fair number of more severe road expansion joints along my daily commute that send a shock up the back seat and into my back and neck.

Most people on the forums seem to care more about lowering the car and adding BIGGER wheels so I am sending this question via private message instead of a forum post.

Steve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About tonestert

Basic Information

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-03-2013 10:56 AM