NEWS

1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matte paint care package

Matte paint care package

Can anyone confirm if the Dr. Beasley's package that comes with the matte grey USA cars will also be available in Canada? Or other markets?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

2013 Veloster Turbo | Matte Gray | Ultimate Package

Hi. I will be able to answer your question next week as I will be receiving my VT matt grey!

I will be able to answer your question next week as I will be getting my VT matt grey by Thursday (13th)

Sweet!! Where did u get your car from? Mississauga Hyundai Emailed me to say my car will be here on the 22nd.

JmMel. If you are in the GTA I would love to see this car in person!!

I contacted Dr Beasley this afternoon. An asked for if the Canadian cars come with their products. I had to laugh their reply.

"Mike,

Yes. To our knowledge, all matte gray Veloster Turbos in Canada will include our Matte Paint Prescription in the trunk. We have even heard a report (on a forum) from a new Turbo owner who said the dealership used most of his products and kept some of the accessories that came with the kit - which should not happen. We are just as concerned as you are, and if they give you any problems I recommend calling Hyundai Canada directly.

We think of you as our customer as much as you are Hyundai's... so if you run into issues or have any questions at all, please let me know."

lol, i was the one who posted about the dealership using the kit. still waiting to see if they send it or not. been getting ignored as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by scoop View Post
    lol, i was the one who posted about the dealership using the kit. still waiting to see if they send it or not. been getting ignored as of late.
    I know... It was your post that prompted me to ask Dr. B myself. I don't trust dealers. I think they are all lying crooks. My concern was that they will use the products and tell me that the car didn't come with the kit.

Quote Originally Posted by JmMel View Post
    I will be able to answer your question next week as I will be getting my VT matt grey by Thursday (13th)
    Any updates??

checking to make sure, the grit guard comes with the kit?

Quote Originally Posted by rt44 View Post
    checking to make sure, the grit guard comes with the kit?
    Yes it does. Grit gaurd is inside the bucket.

Attached Images Attached Images  

i'll be picking up my matte this week, can i get some matte owners to update, i gotta know... how's the paint treating you?
    any surprises, problems, tips, road or weather related blemishes showing up? water spots after it rains, is it minimal, are they easy to get off even if you leave 'em for a few days. the sealant doing it's job? talk to me.

i'll be picking up my matte this week, can i get some matte owners to update, i gotta know... how's the paint treating you?
    any surprises, problems, tips, road or weather related blemishes showing up? water spots after it rains, is it minimal, are they easy to get off even if you leave 'em for a few days. the sealant doing it's job? talk to me.
    It is easier at the moment to keep clean than a gloss finish....................just used water with a microfibre glove to wash it. I did order some DrW for cleaning though last night. I have ahd mine for 2 months so far.
    Steve.

All matte Veloster Turbo's come with the Matte paint car care kit (Dr Beasley's)
    "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"

Quote Originally Posted by FS1.6 View Post
    All matte Veloster Turbo's come with the Matte paint car care kit (Dr Beasley's)
    brilliant, i did not know that ehh. c'mon bro, that's not exactly the kind of intelligent reply i'm looking for. do you even own one or you just know they come with a kit, friggin funny ehh
    i must say in your favor though, i do like the canadian national anthem as much as the us. maybe more.
    Last edited by rt44; 10-13-2012 at 11:08 PM.

You are guna be glad u held out for a matte grey car, it's soooo sick!

I don't think it's hard to maintain at all. There is a slight sheen on the paint its not like the cheap after market paint that you see on the civics.

When it rains it doesn't cause much water spots. When I wash it and don't dry it quickly water spots form. Fingerprints does not really show. It's a durable finish. As durable as any other Hyundai finish.

The Dr. Beasley kit makes it easy to take care of. Their products are awesome and work as discribed. Check out Dr. Beasleys webstite for instructions.

I personally don't think it's hard to look after matte paint. You never have to wax it. You seal it 2x a year. Sealer is as easy as rubbing it on after you wash. When you wash the car it's as simple as wet car, wash with soap, rinse and dry. That's it.

Hard stains, tar etc can be removed with the special cleanser. Spray, wait, wipe, rinse off. sealer will be required afterwards as it removes the sealer.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mwil028 View Post
    You are guna be glad u held out for a matte grey car, it's soooo sick!

I don't think it's hard to maintain at all. There is a slight sheen on the paint its not like the cheap after market paint that you see on the civics.

When it rains it doesn't cause much water spots. When I wash it and don't dry it quickly water spots form. Fingerprints does not really show. It's a durable finish. As durable as any other Hyundai finish.

The Dr. Beasley kit makes it easy to take care of. Their products are awesome and work as discribed. Check out Dr. Beasleys webstite for instructions.

I personally don't think it's hard to look after matte paint. You never have to wax it. You seal it 2x a year. Sealer is as easy as rubbing it on after you wash. When you wash the car it's as simple as wet car, wash with soap, rinse and dry. That's it.

Hard stains, tar etc can be removed with the special cleanser. Spray, wait, wipe, rinse off. sealer will be required afterwards as it removes the sealer.

Hope this helps.

now that's what i'm looking for, intelligent life forms. thanks bro.

now that's what i'm looking for, intelligent life forms. thanks bro.
    No prob. When I was waiting for my matte grey I was asking the same questions as you. I just wanted some in site into the mysterious world of matte paint. There were a few guys that already had their cars, sadly no one really gave detailed information.

Attached is a few pics to tie you over until u get yours. Cheers!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Matte paint care package-imageuploadedbyag-free1350223736.968797.jpg   Matte paint care package-imageuploadedbyag-free1350223800.515351.jpg   Matte paint care package-imageuploadedbyag-free1350223819.172782.jpg   Matte paint care package-imageuploadedbyag-free1350223860.958070.jpg  

stuff those 20s in there, looks sweet.

22. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements