Here is the final setup. the FMIC now sits level. I am going to look at making some type of ducting for even more cooling efficiency to cool the bottom half of the intercooler more directly. Based on the testing results right now it is working plenty fine, I would just like to get every ounce of efficiency out of it as possible.
It is kind of hard with this car and a front mount to get all the air to the cooler since there is only 5" from the bottom of the crash bar to the opening on the grille.
I sent off the design to the manufacturer today and should be able to get kits rolling out quite soon. Unfortunately, I can't sell them on here because I am not a vendor but I figured I would share with you guys the results of the kit I have been working on.
The brackets I designed actually work out quite great and hold the cooler very stable to the crash bar. I also pushed the cooler a bit closer to the driver side, still obviously can't be centered as you can see from the couplers.