1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Hyundai Veloster LED Conversion Kit! See Installed Pictures! Plug & Play Install

Talking Hyundai Veloster LED Conversion Kit! See Installed Pictures! Plug & Play Install

Full Interior LED Kit - Hyundai Veloster

At Diode Dynamics, we carry a full line of LED bulbs, to replace your Veloster's map lights, license plate lights, vanity lights, trunk light, turn signals, fog lights, and more!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Our LED Conversion Kits include all of the LED bulbs you need to replace the incandescent bulbs in your Veloster, for interior and license locations. It has been tested in your specific vehicle, for perfect fitment, and no guesswork! No modification is required for installation, you simply replace the bulbs!

We are pleased to offer these LEDs in a truly customized way. You can create the kit that you prefer. Simply change the quantity to "0" for any bulbs that you do not wish to purchase.

By using the ordering options on this page, you can create your own mix-and-match kit by making the proper selections on each stage, or choose one whole kit that you prefer. The product pictures are professionally taken, at the same camera settings, in order to provide an accurate idea of what the bulbs will look like, in terms of brightness compared to the factory bulbs.

Brightness. We offer three levels of brightness, or "stages." All stages will provide a sharp, modern LED look, and all include the same number of bulbs. Please be sure to read all of the following information:
    • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
    • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
    • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
    • Stage 4 Flexlight: (Trunk only) This is a flexible LED strip with connector, for plug-and-play installation. It replaces your factory trunk light, and can be positioned anywhere you would like, with included velcro and adhesive.
    All brightness levels are for general reference only, and apply only to the use of white LEDs. Please see the note below regarding the use of colored LEDs.

Please note that the stage 3 trunk light is often an LED board, which must be installed directly on top of the trunk light housing to achieve maximum brightness. All other lights will fit inside of the light housing with no modification. Some stage 3 interior lights use direct-replacement adapters with an LED board for maximum brightness.

Color. White is our most popular color. It is a 6000K cool LED white. We also offer yellow, green, blue, and red, at no additional charge. When making your color selections, please bear in mind that white projects the most usable light, so white will appear brighter than the same stage of a colored bulb, usually by one stage difference. For example, a red stage 3 light will have a similar usable light output as a stage 2 white light.

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year limited warranty.

Need Info? Need to Order? Click Below!

Hyundai Veloster LED Kit

Need Info? Need to Order? Click Below!
    Hyundai Veloster LED Kit

Questions? Post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

Thanks for looking!
    Nick C.
    Diode Dynamics

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Customer Reviews:

"Recently purchased the interior kit for my VT,
    Simple install, clean looking and gives the interior a beautiful look at night, I got the white stage 2, just slightly brighter than factory and just perfect!! Thank Diode Dynamics!" (Posted on July 26, 2013)

"So I came across DDs website and read nothing but good reviews. I noticed that my interior lights were just plain. I needed a boost of sexiness. I couldn't figure out what color I wanted so I decided to match my lights with the exterior LEDs so I ended getting the stage 3 white LED kit. Now my car looks like a space ship and I am very pleased with the quality of the lighting and the way these LEDs were made.

If you are looking to boost your eagle eye then come on and and buy these. They are worth every penny!" (Posted on February 7, 2013)

"I put a full stage 3 white kit in my car and really like it. The install was very easy and the lights are very bright." (Posted on January 6, 2013)

"All the bulbs in the kit are good and bright. The use alot less power and last longer than normal. Very good lighting if you want to add some style to your car." (Posted on December 12, 2012)

"Decided to go with the Stage 3 Blue LEDs for interior lights and a Stage 3 White LED for the license plate light and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Lights are all bright and really noticeable at night. Purchasing from Diode Dynamics is really simple and they have great customer service. I will definitely purchase other LEDs from them before considering any other retailer." (Posted on October 11, 2012)

"Ordered mixed kit of mostly blue stage 2 with white for vanity lights.
    Amazed that they arrived in Ireland only a week after ordering..and with no unwanted attention from customs.

Fitted easily with only minor adjustments to a couple of the contacts needed. Really transform the interior and the blue licence plate leds nicely match my Ocean Blue paint.

All in all good value and great service." (Posted on October 5, 2012)

"Just received my Stage 2 LEDs and they give a whole new look to the interior of my Veloster. Installation was fairly easy and I had no major issues installing the bulbs. The Vanity LEDs and the Trunk LED had to be kind of jammed into place, since they are a bit bigger than the retrofit, but were placed perfectly and worked beautifully. Excellent product and great value for the money. Thank you DD!" (Posted on September 26, 2012)
    Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 03-17-2016 at 11:06 AM.
    Kaishi likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Stage 3 LED vs Stock:

You've got my order. I can't wait to check out these lights in my red/black interior
    2012 NAV / Tech Pkg, Born 7/24/11, Mine 9/17/11, 6MT, Boston Red, R/B Seats.
    Inovit Force 5 18x8 +42 wheels, Saikou Michi Micro Catch Can, InJen SRI, Tint
    25% around, 10% Roof.
    LED Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Interior & License Plate Lights. Custom exhaust tips,
    6000K Xenon HID, 6000k HID Fogs. 45k miles as of 2/13/14.

Thanks for your order! Should look great- everyone here was very pleased with how they turned out in the Veloster. Simple installation, great outcome.

Ordered some Stage 3 lights!
    Proud Veloster owner since 10/6/11 Boston Red DCT/Style

I just got the stage 2 kit and installed it in my car last night and it is awesome. Looks just like the pictures. Also got the HID's and was wondering if there was a walk-through for installing them posted on the site. I haven't searched yet but I was going to make one tonight if one was not available. Just trying to do my part to help out the community/forum..
    Ironman Silver 6Speed Tech+Style aka "The Stig"

Injen CAI
    6000K Low Beams
    6000K Fogs w/yellow vinyl (Brightest fogs in the Veloster community!!)
    More to come....

Thanks for the reviews!

Just ordered my stage 3 lights, very excited.

I just placed an order for a set of stage 2 lights. Can't wait!

Any pictures of these lights installed?

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.Com Free
    2012 Hyundai Veloster
    2005 Nissan Titan KC 4X4
    1990 Nissan 300ZX TT
    Boston Red/ 6 M/T /Style
    Smoke/ 33's/ 3" Front Lift
    Flat Black, Pop Charger, Test Pipes

There are pictures of each stage (before and after) on the product page. Thanks!

I just took a pics (without flash) with the light that came with the car. One showing the light, and one not. It's plenty bright. No retouching of pics.Hyundai Veloster LED Conversion Kit! See Installed Pictures! Plug & Play Install-dscn1170.jpgHyundai Veloster LED Conversion Kit! See Installed Pictures! Plug & Play Install-dscn1171.jpg

I replaced my interior lights with LEDs. They are noticeably brighter and whiter. I didn't happen to get them from Diode Dynamics but bought them at same time as Fogs but the difference is as much like the b4 and after pix from DD as they could possibly be. I really doubt DD retouched or tinted the photos presented. --ken

Pictures of light obviously vary based on your camera's settings. The pictures on our website are professionally taken with the same exposure, aperture, and sensitivity, showing the dramatic improvement offered by LEDs.

I just installed my stage 2 kit and they are noticeably brighter than stock. Install went very well and I am very happy with the product and shipping!

The product pics shows the Leds all blue right? thx.
    Got my V Born 13th of January 2012 @ 15h00 ... Looooving it!

All white! The blue is a very strong blue. White is a pure bright white. Thanks!
    DIODE DYNAMICS
    Performance Lighting Upgrades

Click For: -Veloster Lighting Upgrades-

Support your Veloster.org Lighting Sponsor!

wow ok thx
    Got my V Born 13th of January 2012 @ 15h00 ... Looooving it!

Very nice. How much would these cost?
    Electrolyte Green Veloster DCT w/Style. AKA Fiona

"
    We have, I fear, confused power with greatness" ~Stewart Udall

Brotip # 1312: Age isn't always a measure of wisdom. Sometimes a younger bro knows more than an older one.

Please select a stage to view details and pricing. Thanks!

DIODE DYNAMICS
    Performance Lighting Upgrades

Click For: -Veloster Lighting Upgrades-

Support your Veloster.org Lighting Sponsor!

22. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast