Veloster Forum banner

Yet another noob!

Tags
noob
2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  NemesisBelle 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm Clara, but you can call me Nem. I finally got my brand new Veloster in March and I am in love. I have wanted this car since the first time I laid eyes on one. I got the base model (in black, of course) since the dealership I was approved for didn't have a turbo with all of the other features I wanted. In hindsight, it's probably a good thing since I have a bit of a speeding habit. This is the first new car I have ever owned and I get to brag that they had to take it off the showroom floor for me. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Nem, Welcome to the forums

#4 · (Edited)
Welcome and congrats on the purchase :)

I think you'll find that even though it's not a turbo, the naturally aspirated Veloster has enough power to zoom through traffic.

I'm going to start customizing her soon.
What type of customizing?

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
It really does! I'm very happy with her. May sound weird, but the Veloster has been my dream car since I first saw it. I took her to get her first oil change this weekend and I was standing at the counter watching the guy put her on the lift, the lady inside said "you're watching to make sure your baby doesn't get hurt?" Yes, yes I was.

#6 ·
What type of customizing?[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Rims to start with. I'm debating on getting her dipped. I went home to Florida last month for a wedding and was run off the road by a semi. I hit a large piece of shredded tire and already have some bad scratches in the paint on the front bumper. I think a dip will not only cover it, but save the paint from regular scratches. I live near Baltimore, most people aren't very considerate of other vehicles. Other than that, just little things.

#15 ·
It's called Avakin Life. I've been playing it for about a year and half. It's been overrun by kids lately so I haven't been playing it much anymore. I can't deal with being age shamed by punk kids that shouldn't even be on it in the first place.

I'd like to have gotten a turbo, but the ones they had didn't have a sunroof. And I wanted that more. Turbo really would get me in trouble. I got popped doing 87 in a 70 in a Camry... So me + turbo wouldn't be a good mix. My base is still pretty fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.