Veloster Forum banner

Canadian winters, summers, and VT upgrades can be found at my profile!!!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  timber 
#1 ·
Hey guys!!! :)

My names Tim. I have a black Veloster Turbo.
I have an Injen CAI (cold air intake) and im about to install my cat-back exhaust this week.

I live in the colder part of Ontario Canada during the winter, where it also gets to be the most humid part of Ontario Canada aswell in the summer.

Ill be sharing my VT experiences and ill be sharing it here to help, aid, assist, and have with fellow Veloster drivers.

Feel free to message me with questions, tips, general inquiries or whatever lol :)

Have fun and happy driving

May the horsepower be with you

#3 ·
I live in Montreal, Quebec. Can't beat our brutal winters. VT's are perfectly fine in the winter.

#4 ·
Welcome to the community. Our members hold lots of knowledge. If you have any questions about performance or especially appearance, just ask.

#5 ·
Welcome timber

#6 ·
i hope so lol. i just installed a CAI that runs all the down behind my left fog light. it can be shortened back to a SRI which is nice and i have thought about doing for the winter time. not sure yet though.

another winter issue that could possibly be rather Canadian, is the functional hood vents you can install to allow better air flow. i wouldnt want too much snow/water coming in from there...especially with a CAI down behind the fog light

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.