Veloster Forum banner

Connecticut

16K views 66 replies 26 participants last post by  ces 
#1 ·
Discuss.

#34 ·
Next time I am autocrossing in hartford dude, stop by...

#38 ·
B & G Auto Tint in Springfield, MA did my car. It would probably be about a 35 minute drive for you. If you wanted to make the trip it would be worth it IMO. He did 18% on all the windows, rear hatch and roof, for $150.

#36 ·
Next to sound audio on berlin turnpike, had my wifes passat done there with 3m tint, they did a good job, dont go to tint master on new britain ave in hartford they have good price, but i did not like the quality of the job

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#37 ·
allwheelsdetailing in oxford MA just did mine over the weekend. nice place nice price. satisfied with the work. small drive for you but he will do it in about 3 hours.

#48 ·
Hey anyone around the Stamford area know any good places to have small mods done on a VT? I am looking to upgrade the lighting and maybe some performance as well... I don't know much of taking cars apart and wouldn't want to learn by messing up my turbo...thanks...

#51 ·
If no one in the area can suggest anything, you need to talk to some of your local modders. If you like how their rides look (no matter the make), ask where they got it done and how much. You may even run into some DIY'ers to help you along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#52 ·
there is always ECS performance, aka turbokits.com which is in Windsor.

#54 ·
its always nice to go check out the shop that is churning out parts for everyone. your other option is to get them from companies that import from overseas. its nice to look at a tangible product before buying it. as opposed to buying it and then not wanting it.

besides, the cost of gas is probably cheaper than shipping :p

#55 ·
Thanks I`m gonna check them out.....more than anything I`m just looking for a reliable place where people don`t charge $100 for a changing a bulb.... I am not the saviest person when it comes to parts and prices...so I just wanna know I can trust and learn from someone

#56 ·
I went to Connecticut yesterday, saw 1 green one and 2 other red ones in the Southington CT area. Velosters are definitely more plentiful in CT than they are in MA. I saw more in CT yesterday than I see in MA in a week! LOL All the owners waved, we sure are friendly to each other :cool:

#61 ·
to the douche canoe in the black turbo today on 395N by danbury who i was trailing at 80... was trying to say hi not race, sorry. i know my car looks pretty awesome, but still keep that **** on the track.

that car took off like a bat out of hell, sure wasnt an auto i bet.

im pretty sure i saw you 2 weeks ago on 395S on my way to thompson speedway at 730am on sunday as well :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.