NEWS

1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MTD

Thread: Im in love

MTD

Im in love

Genesis will be paid off in another 2-3 years and I think a Vette will be next. This car and the 14-15 Genesis and Moosewang are peaking my interest the most.
    lionrohrs likes this.
    '13 VT

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

You and me both brother
    Cookie Monster-2013 Marathon Blue Veloster Turbo-Auto-Converted To Blue Interior,BD Customs FMIC, 2.5 in. Catless DP & CAI, NGM Coilovers, Hi/Lo/Fog HIDS, LEDS, Magnaflow Exhaust,Forge BOV,65A Poly Engine Mounts,Poly Exhaust Hangers,Import Shark STB,Maintec Torsion Bar, "Veloster Turbo" Acrylic Plates,Gold Rota P45 18x8 Kuhmo 4X 225/40/18s,Sequence Devil Claws,KDM Headlights, Weathertech Mats And Visors, TurboXS Billet Oil Cap

2009 Performance White Shelby GT500-725 Rwhp 676 Rwtrq- SOLD

me three, i'll probably trade my old one in for this one, I'll get the cream colored seats, so it won't show so much
    Ultimate Elite White VT A/T • Window Tint: 35% Front 30% Back • Vogue Signature V Tires • OEM Mudguards • Short Ram Intake • Pierce Motorsports VT-ONE Series Chromoly Strutbrace • Magnaflow Catback Exhaust • Turbosocks FMIC • BTRcc Custom Tune

Just reread that. Moosewang haha
    Cookie Monster-2013 Marathon Blue Veloster Turbo-Auto-Converted To Blue Interior,BD Customs FMIC, 2.5 in. Catless DP & CAI, NGM Coilovers, Hi/Lo/Fog HIDS, LEDS, Magnaflow Exhaust,Forge BOV,65A Poly Engine Mounts,Poly Exhaust Hangers,Import Shark STB,Maintec Torsion Bar, "Veloster Turbo" Acrylic Plates,Gold Rota P45 18x8 Kuhmo 4X 225/40/18s,Sequence Devil Claws,KDM Headlights, Weathertech Mats And Visors, TurboXS Billet Oil Cap

MTD
    LOL.
    You guys both have other bada$$ cars, you should post some pics.
    '13 VT

Im actually selling the Shelby. It will most likely be gone Sunday but heres for anyone who wants to see it. I did a Magazine shoot for Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords last year and they made a whole video so heres that.

and some pics

"I'll get the cream colored seats, so it won't show so much"
    yer dirty.
    I like that in a person.
    Last edited by Bobster; 01-25-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    2013 Veloster Turbo Automatic, Ultra Black/Gray, Ultimate Package...Driving My Dream!

I was 13 then the '63 Stingray was new. I pasted pictures of it on my bedroom wall, I built model kits of it, I drew it endlessly, I dreamt about it. Well, here I am 50 years later, looking at the new Stingray -and I'm 13 all over again.
    2013 Veloster Turbo Automatic, Ultra Black/Gray, Ultimate Package...Driving My Dream!

MTD
    I grew up with Vettes. Love all of them aside from a few of the late 70s to mid 80s models. I still remember when I was little kid standing up in the t-tops of my uncles 71. He had many of them over the years and when I got my licence he handed me the keys to his 82 for an afternoon.

The last 10 years or so, the Vettes have had the performance to match and beat many more exotic car. Now it has the looks to compete too.

GT, that is BAD. Why are you selling it? Im really curious to see what Ford does with the 14-15 one. The new 5.0 is dying for a better chassis.
    '13 VT

Honestly I have alot of back issues that a manual car does not cater well to. Thank you though. The 15 should be interesting it could be a milestone of a failure. My next sports car will be a vette though. Never had one I have had mustangs for 10 years so I need a change.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements