Veloster Forum banner

Lets see some slammed V's. Here's mine!

Tags
mine slammed
139K views 283 replies 59 participants last post by  GioCasiano 
#1 ·
I haven't seen any daily slammed V's and want to see if they exist. Here's mine. I know its dark but finished my custom lip last night which i built from the ground up. I hated all the other ones out. Want you guys to let me know what you think?

Automotive tire Tire Automotive exterior Bumper Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai Bumper

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh I remember that front lol. Can't seem to find your other thread. How did you do that? Looking to do the same :)

You need better lighting. Perhaps a daytime pic?

How much did you lower your v by?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#3 ·
I'll post some more pics during the day. I lowered it around 2.8 back and 2.5 in the front. The lip, I started off with a 2" piece of foam, shaped it and then covered it in bondo. That turned into my mold which after sanding and such laid fiberglass over that. My carbon pre-preg ended going off so I just stayed with fiberglass and after it dried painted and mounted. Its now at 2.25 on the side and just short of 3 inch in the middle. Its not a easy process and takes alot of patience especially when my epoxy I used ended up being a bad batch. I would recommend using epoxy since its a harder material than fiberglass resin.

#4 ·
Wow I shall be doing something very similar. I know it takes a lot of time to do but im willing to do it. Which coilovers do you have?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#11 ·
One day I hope the sun comes out but the forecast is showing snow sooo looks like ill have a new job of snow plowing. lol.. And yes more pics are in work now. trying to find another good spot and i put my rack on. Thanks for the props.

#16 ·
Very nice Veloster Stuie! That drop is amazing. I recently installed Ark GT-S lowering springs yesterday, I wish it were a bit lower like yours.

#18 ·
I know palm trees in the pine needle forest of the pac nw. Well in rich neighborhoods they can have whatever they want here i guess and i thought it fit my v style with all that played out jdm stuff here. Ended up doing some cool photo shop earlier and here is one. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Luxury vehicle

For the speed bumps, pot holes, ramps,etc...... yes i have to go side ways sometimes but its alot better than my mkIV supra. Just be careful and you will be fine and if you go with a set of coilies just have yours sit up a lil in the front.

thanks it means alot. i hope its inspires some new ideas because i want to see something different than the same three body kits/ fake garage door skirt that 15 year olds boys buy for their rice burners.. Thats not saying i dont like some of these upgrades, i just want the v to be something out there different from all the same civics and other jdm that we see everyday million times a day.

#19 ·
Those ark springs are great but with the snow here I wanted something I could adjust and in the summer slamm it out. I know a lot of people on here don't like that stuff but to each their own. I would say if u got the cash def worth buying a set of the Betamax and mike is an awesome person to by from.

#21 ·
Yea I feel the same way. I feel that people got shorted with the base grill but I don't like the fogs and features of the turbo front end. Yes it looks sporty but there is too much going on and the circle lights don't follow the lines. For the stance, I understand that people don't like it but it's what I like and if you stood looked down the side you would see that it is flush with just a 1/2 inch of tire fitting under my fenders. I have 10 mil spacers all around and have not altered the camber, I agree that flush is better.

#23 ·
did you make the lip to match the looks of the bottom of the VT? i really like it, what kind of material did you use? mind if you make me one and ill pay a good price :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.