Veloster Forum banner

Playing PS3 on the Veloster!

Tags
playing ps3
14K views 23 replies 21 participants last post by  Almac97 
#1 ·
I found this YouTube video. someone hooked up the PS3 to their Veloster. just in case no one has seen it here it is

#3 ·
is this possible without the tech?

#6 ·
But what about that battery discharge warning that seems to pop up every time I have the access mode on without running the car? It pops up at every few minutes and stays on the screen for at least 10 seconds at a time. That would get obnoxious pretty quick. Is there a way to turn that warning off?

#10 ·
Thanks for the video.

#12 ·
Before I signed my paper work,my saleman asked if I was a gammer, I said yea alittle.So he went to the back and pulled out a PS3 and hooked it up to my car,and played black ops right there.I asked if my x-box would work and he said yes.

So about 2 weeks ago I was playing with some of the stuff in the car and my wife looked at me and said " i supose you could do just about anything " with this car,and i said yea i can.So later that day we where out about and as we where at her brothers house and I went out and hooked my x-box up and started playing " reach " and about 10 minutes later she and her bother came out as I was playing with my youngest nephew and she just looked at me,I said wait till we go to FLA. at the first oy the year,when I'm not driving I'll be playing x-box,the death look I got siad it all.

Reactions: ch3mist
#20 ·
It's kinda pointless if it doesn't work while in motion. During a roadtrip the passenger could be playing PS3 to entertain themselves, isn't that the whole point? I'll be getting a 150w inverter because I don't have the tech package. Can anyone link me something quality?

#24 ·
@Raptor. I haven't come on here in a while, but I have to say what everyone will think when they read you posting on two video-while-driving threads. The code is in countless threads, even more codes as well. You even posted in another thread - a thread where the code is stated. You posted in a 7-post thread and failed to read the very first post before posting yourself. I suggest researching instead of asking someone to spoon feed you. You can search keywords and get a lot of info here. Or you can just read many of the threads you've already discovered. Questions get answered a lot more on this forum when you can demonstrate you've tried to find something and failed, instead of just failing at everything from the get-go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.