NEWS

1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wackymann

Thread: Blue Max and Eco Drive

Blue Max and Eco Drive

Has anyone been able to get any reward points yet?

I have been able to get 37,500 as my best Blue Max score, anyone got more?
    Vitamin C Tech/Style DCT

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

I've done a few runs between 40,000 and 41,000. This is in a rural area, hilly terrain, 50-55 mph.
    2012 NAV / Tech Pkg, Born 7/24/11, Mine 9/17/11, 6MT, Boston Red, R/B Seats.
    Inovit Force 5 18x8 +42 wheels, Saikou Michi Micro Catch Can, InJen SRI, Tint
    25% around, 10% Roof.
    LED Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Interior & License Plate Lights. Custom exhaust tips,
    6000K Xenon HID, 6000k HID Fogs. 45k miles as of 2/13/14.

Just go to the top of a mountain and glide downhill for a perfect 60,000 if you want to win
    BeNeFLiP likes this.
    2012 Electrolyte Green Veloster, Base/DCT

I got 44k and some change the other day on my 75 mile commute home... and I wasn't cheating with a mountain!

Oh and I haven't gotten any reward points yet. I really hate blue link. It is a good idea but a huge turnoff that it isn't fully functional.

Agree, seems to me Blue Link is not fully functional yet, I hate something that's half finished yet released to the public. Will not renew the subscription unless all is working.
    Vitamin C Tech/Style DCT

I have one point. Whoopie***t.
    2012 NAV / Tech Pkg, Born 7/24/11, Mine 9/17/11, 6MT, Boston Red, R/B Seats.
    Inovit Force 5 18x8 +42 wheels, Saikou Michi Micro Catch Can, InJen SRI, Tint
    25% around, 10% Roof.
    LED Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Interior & License Plate Lights. Custom exhaust tips,
    6000K Xenon HID, 6000k HID Fogs. 45k miles as of 2/13/14.

SkyriderAR - when did you get your point? Maybe it became functional today?

i have been beating the national average everyday on my 50min one way commute but have not recieved one single point yet... WHAT GIVES??? and i deff dont understand the bluemax thing either... there is no information available in any of my manuals nor anywhere on the internet or so i haven't been able to find anyway......... WTF??

I don't do so great with the Blue Max points-no excuses haha I'm just not a good driver ha.. As for the
    Blue Link- uggh , I hate it! I thought it was just me -glad to see I'm not alone.
    2012 Boston Red DCT Style

what the heck do the points get you anyways? do you actually get rewards for getting your score up? If its just a video game number who cares? Its like saying I got 3897127278689 points at an arcade, what did you win? Nothing? If I could actually earn something (of value) I may care a little more.. I don't want a green leaf hippie hat, or a shirt saying' I'm eco friendly either - offer up some iPods and a auto dimming mirror and I will hyper mile the car to get some free stuff... Just my $.02
    -Ultra Black V, MT, Style + Tech
    -Detailing Connoisseur

I'm a little lost. This Blue Max showed up on my media screen today, and I have no clue what it is. I just got Blue Link. Is it connected? How is it used? I've combed every manual that came with my little Boston Red Veloster, only to find that there is absolutely NO information listed regarding this function. Can anyone help me out? Explain it to me? I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by AOravetz View Post
    I'm a little lost. This Blue Max showed up on my media screen today, and I have no clue what it is. I just got Blue Link. Is it connected? How is it used? I've combed every manual that came with my little Boston Red Veloster, only to find that there is absolutely NO information listed regarding this function. Can anyone help me out? Explain it to me? I would appreciate it.
    I agree with you - there's isn't a single bit of info on it. The best I can tell is that it's a game to see if you can drive economically to get a higher score. The only benefit I can see at all to it is that it kinda acts like an instataneous fuel economy gauge, which strangely enough, the V doesn't come with.
    Other than that, it seems completely useless to me.
    White/Red Tech Package

15. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements