Veloster Forum banner

Post Your Head Unit System Info

61K views 59 replies 41 participants last post by  MoparStephen 
#1 · (Edited)
Please post your system information screen and model so we can see how many different versions of firmware are in the wild:

Push Info/Setup > Info > System Information

USA Model
Tech Package

#6 ·
I'm not sure that will work as there are clearly different Models of the radio being used.

Base Model - LAC1720INFS
Style Package - LAC1730ENFS
Tech Pacikage - LNC1700ENFS

I think the most we can hope for is to unlock some of the features that are available in other countries within the limitations of whichever model you have.

#20 ·
I know it's an older post, but there is only one version of the firmware on the US vehicles, they've never updated the head unit itself, and I keep banging my head against that fact since there are a ton of Gracenote-based bugs that make it unusable and are most likely very easy fixes.

#19 ·
USA Model, Style package.

Model: LAC1730ENFS
SW Ver: 5.1.16
MICOM Ver: 5.3.47 (FS-USA27)
TMU Ver: 10.03
TMU ESN: A100001B507DEF

Anybody been able to figure out what all these numbers mean yet?

#22 ·
This is the version installed on the Veloster Turbo, my guess is this is the latest or soon to be latest shipped firmware.
Any opinions on if they'll ever update units, ala the way Ford has? The buggy release software has been very frustrating with features like Gracenote that offer great promise but are all but unusable.

BTW that's the same SW version Letzroll posted from his Style unit.

#25 ·
Originally Posted by Dezoris
This is the version installed on the Veloster Turbo, my guess is this is the latest or soon to be latest shipped firmware.

I'm not so sure about that, perhaps I am wrong but here is mine from Style-Tech 2012 Veloster that I bought on 2/1/2012:

View attachment 4777
FYI your car had the Bluelink TMU update. When I took the picture of the Veloster Turbo that update was not out yet.
So you have the latest of everything, consistent with the Veloster Turbo Firmware.

Diane,

I have been in contact with Hyundai personally about the issue with the updates. They are working on a plan for this, however its going to be a while as the responsibility falls on LG for the updates. They maybe able to push the software over Bluelink.

#24 ·
USA Model, Style package, manufactured on 1/19/2012:

Model: LAC1730ENFS
MICOM Ver: 5.3.47 (FS-USA27)
TMU ESN: A100001B507DE9

#26 ·
Irish Veloster:

System version: 6.0.6
Bluetooth version: 2.6.6
Firmware version: 5.1.3_FS(16)

Very basic compared to the US model.

Oddly enough, Navigation isn't even an option here, but it tells you to go the navigation.com/hyundai for updates. :/

Hopefully they will release diy software updates.

Text Screen Technology Electronic device Multimedia

#33 ·
New HU, installed to fix the not re-starting on the song left off at on USB problem.

MODEL: LNC1700ENFS
MICOM Ver: 5.3.7 (FS-USA28)
MAP Ver: 4.04.25

#34 · (Edited)
I **highly** doubt there will be any NAV updates on this system, unless you purchase the update CD for some $$ later on. With regard to the radio firmware, that is definitely something needed for everyone to get the lastest patches and fixes to this system. For me, as an example, I'm getting subtle clicking noises on XM talk radio. Others have had other little issues... A firmware upload @ dealer is probably the best approach as I don't see how the radio can be updated thru Bluelink. You probably need physical access to one of the inputs to the back of the radio to upgrade the firmware.

#35 ·
A firmware upload @ dealer is probably the best approach as I don't see how the radio can be updated thru Bluelink. You probably need physical access to one of the inputs to the back of the radio to upgrade the firmware.
Ford handles it via the USB port, LG could do the same for Hyundai, but so far we're almost 8 months in and it still has the bugs it shipped with :(

#36 ·
Here is my info:

MODEL LAC1720INFS
SW Ver. 5.1.12
MICOM Ver. 5.3.35 (FS-USA26)
TMU Ver. 10.03
TMU ESN A10000XXXXXXXX

(Not my actual ESN number just in case that could be exploited)

I have a BASE/DCT, purchased 11/8/2011.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.