Veloster Forum banner

removing interior

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  HyundaiWorkingMan 
#1 ·
well the worst has happened. I came down with food poising as I drove down the enter state. To skip the details I need to remove the center console (cup holders back) to clean in the brake area. I also need to pull the drivers seat to clean under there as well.

So... Where are all the screws, snaps and separation points for the center console.

Do I need to worry about the airbags in the seat when disconnecting wires while pulling it out (if so how do i ensure the airbags are disabled.

sorry for the format of this post, I don't feel well at all.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Well from my knowledge of having to erase road noise from brand new cars in -30•C the center console is mainly a clip system having each piece slide and lock into place over top of each part. Once you remove some of the covers there are screws holding down the center arm console and the seats only have bolts and the heated seat and airbag plug. I've also never taken out my rear seats yet but the bolt should be inbetween the bottom of the seat and the back rest and then its locked into the front of the bottom cushion. Just be careful, use a plastic pryset if handy and try not to get to frustrated.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.