View Profile: EdsVeloster - Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums
NEWS

1 Visitor Messages

1. New Veloster!! After 38,400 fantastic miles and one year and two months, i have taken delivery of Veloster #2. A Century White Tech w/red interior! I did the tech package (I didn't last time) and a 6 speed manual this time out and I love the car even more! (P.S. there is a Hyundai dealership on Savannah Hwy In Charleston with a sweet deal on a certified preowned 2012 Ironman Silver with 38,400 HIGHWAY miles Still no Turbo though but I really shy'd away from some of the body features. i am equipping this one with a LeBra (for that Georgetown to Charleston daily trek) something I would recommend for any V owner who does lots of highway. If I may (Mediators) I would like to share a deal I got from AutoAnything.com, 69.99 for a complete bra (2 PC). i added to my cart, then logged off to make a decision and BOOM an email from them offering me 10% off if I bought today, $62.99 custom made (?) genuine LeBra with FREE SHIPPING.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About EdsVeloster

Basic Information

About EdsVeloster

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
05-29-2013 11:45 AM