Veloster Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Mua lót giày tăng chiều cao để được cao thêm 5 cm
    Cửa hàng bán bình rót rượu ở tphcm
    Mua bóp da nam tặng bạn trai
    388 Posts
    Sorry you guys I have been away. Update: I have nothing left, my car is gone. The only thing I have left for sale is my 1 year old OEM Stock Veloster springs for $50 which includes all 4 of them. They are in great condition. Buyer pays shipping, let me know ;)

· Registered
    310 Posts
    you dont need the relay kit for the fog lights. sorry for the super late reply.

· Registered
    6,880 Posts
    Hey what's up man. I live in Kendall. A few of us have met up at small local shows & once at the tower shops. Every now & then check the SE Region page to see when we're meeting up, if your interested in hanging out. Also may I ask which wheels you have on your car? I've been looking for someone to do a trade with. PM if your interested :)

· Registered
    26 Posts
    Sorry I have been in the process of moving and I havent had much time to work on my car. I'm definitely still interested, but unfortunately I will not be able to buy the springs from you anytime soon. If you still have them in a month or 2, I would like to get them from you.

· Registered
    7 Posts
    any issues with installing HID's? I got two kits for headlights and fogs, do I need the resistor pack for this or is it just straight plug n play? Thanks..

· Registered
    245 Posts
    did the resistor module you installed for your new headlights go good? I just got my lights in today and they came with a pair.....just bridged the run signal wires from the harness?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…