Veloster Forum banner

6th Element Engineering Intake Systems in stock! Now with AEM Filters

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  RPW00Mirage 
#1 ·
We apologize for the delay we we are good on stock for these Veloster Turbo intakes for a good while now. We shouldn't have anymore hiccups.

We have also been slowly converting our kits to ditch the Spectre Filters and we only use AEM DryFlow from now on.
The AEMs are far superior in quality, but we have decided not to increase the price of the kits.

Due to AEMs supply of these filters, we order from them whatever is available, so when ordering we will have you choose your preference or a red or black filter.

Thanks for the support!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry, I need to check this forum more often.

AEM is much better flow, quality, brand overall. We finally got pricing where we wanted and no one can make fun of us for using an "Autozone" filter anymore.
Plus, some spectre's were just falling apart after about 18 months.

#7 ·
spectre is decent, AEM is better. also K&N owns AEM :)

also i believe people prefer the dryflow over the oiled because of the oil (for our cars). having had an oiled K&N filter in my car for about 40K miles now, i see no ill effects. as long as the damn thing isnt drowning like fish in a deep fryer lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.