Veloster Forum banner

HSD Coilovers are FINALLY HERE!!!!!

5K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  2UNIQ@UNIQPERFORMANCE 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
HEllo guys!!
Just want to share the exciting news that the FIRST EVER HSD COILOVER kit has arrived for the Hyundai Veloster:)
These are the FIRST ever kit to arrive in NORTH AMERICA and possibly worldwide(EXCEPT Korea):)
These are by far the BEST coilover system ever manufactured for the Hyundais and are made in KOREA..

These coilovers are the TOP of the line HR series they make and are used for both track and street series applications
The Veloster sets do come with camber plates, and offer a superb level of comfort for on road use compared to most other coilovers on the market.
HR series coilovers are ideal for a weekend track warrior that still needs to get you to work on Monday with a great level of comfort.
The Monotube dampners have a 44mm piston, which offer 15 different settings of stiffness that can easily be adjusted from a single knob.

These Kits will retail for over $1600 plus tax and i will offer these at an introductory rate of $1299 plus tax and shipping

I ONLY have 2 sets of these in my shipment that just arrived and the next batch wont be till 3-4 months

Who wants the FIRST EVER TRUE coilover system avaliable for the Veloster!:)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
$1300 isn't that a bit too much? I realize they retail for more but... why?

#12 ·
As these are a BRAND NEW release product i believe the spring rate is 8 front and 6 rear.I had two sets of coilovers in stock and they were sold in a matter of a few days:)

The beauty about HSD is that its a MonoTube inverted technology and the spring rate really doesnt matter because they run so smooth you wont even notice your on coilovers..
The HSD kits i sell for the Genesis Coupe have nothing but POSITIVE reviews on them and assure you that these coilovers will last you years to come as opposed to other coilover systems on the market..
The actual spring rate wouldnt matter because as i said they are smooth and the spring actually uses half its rate to work while the shock gives you the other half:)

#18 ·
The beauty about HSD coilovers is that the ride quality on these are top NOTCH and pretty smooth..Not like your Typical coilover system..
I sell TONS of these kits for the Genesis Coupe and i can tell you there is NOT ONE negative thing to say about these coilovers as they are loved by alot of customers in terms of ride Quailty and adjustment...

If you think the roads in Michigan are bad you should see the roads in Toronto which are not any better:(
I drive in them in Toronto and have no issues because its almost the same as lowering springs when you go over a bump and here that bang:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.