Veloster Forum banner

FS:Exled Full LED headlights & Solo 2n1 Catback Exhaust

3K views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  ces 
#1 ·
I am selling my exLED full LED headlights and my Solo 2n1 Catback Exhaust. I am trying to fund my Tork tune and I am ready to let go of my beloved headlights and want to trade exhausts before the tune.

The headlights are in perfect condition, These were custom painted with a special white bezel and chrome in the middle to make it still look OEMish elegant I paid over $1100 for them. The the only defect it has is a few leds having gone out on the left headlight amber, however I am sending along with the lights, two replacement strips for that part (which I never installed because I wasn't confident enough opening the headlights myself) these replacement strips go for $70+ each on the website but I am just sending both as part of the deal. Also I am including the H7 Diode Dynamics 6000k HIDs with resistors ($110 on website) which will make this a plug and play set. I am asking for $900+ shipping for these and can ship them to you as early as next week. They are still on the car but I am taking them out Thursday of Friday. Here are plenty of pictures:
Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Light
Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Auto part Vehicle
Light Automotive lighting Lighting Automotive exterior Headlamp

See less See more
#2 ·
I am also selling my Solo 2n1 full cutback exhaust which was driven for about 15,000 miles. I Don't have a fresh picture since it is still under the car. I am asking for $500+shipping but would prefer a local pickup since the box is quite big.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.