Custom Veloster Turbo Lights
500 with stock trade.

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Automotive lighting Headlamp
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Automotive lighting

Huntington Beach, CA 92648
2014 Veloster Turbo

See less See more
#3 ·
Please read the rules and fix this post.

#7 ·
1. Post a pic of YOUR part you are selling, not some factory or internet catalog pic!
2. In the pic, your screen name must be written on paper and laying with the item being sold and date, so we know it is YOUR item and not someone elses pic you are trying to use as your own.
3. Location! No location, no sale ad!
4. Please include the model year and model that the part is for (ie,turbo,nav)
5. If you have no intentions of buying an item please do no post. No comments about where it can be found cheaper and what not
6. A price is REQUIRED this is not ebay there will not be any bidding.
Update your account with your location so you don't have to post it in all your ads.

Better yet, stop posting separate ads and just have 1 thread

#11 ·
I was thinking the same thing, but I was being nice & kept my lips zipped. Honestly OP you'll probably end up getting $250-350 + stocks because most people are building their own lights for less than half of that price. I understand you had them dome professionally & custome, but we can get true KDM lights for cheaper & still have money left over to mod them. You're basically asking to pay over a stack for headlights. I personally would ask $400 OBO with stock headlights. GLWS

#14 ·
....huh? me no comprende sale.

beautiful set tho, who did the upgrade OP ExLED, SoCal, you, custom?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.