Veloster Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***Heil Graphics***

Tags
graphics heil
13K views 166 replies 38 participants last post by  nvyseal 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally decided to make a thread and promote my side job:)

I slang vinyl on the side! Here are some examples of stickers we've cut:

(Veloster.org & Underdog)

Colors:
Gloss
Red
Red/Orange
Blue
Baby Blue
Gold
Dark Green
Lime Green 1 (Turbo Mattes Green)
Lime Green 2 (Lime green but slightly lighter)
Orange
Black
White
Light Pink
Hot Pink
Yellow
Purple
Grey
Matte:
White
Black
Navy Blue
Silver (matte with shimmer)

**If you do not see the color that you want PM me and I will see if I can get it**

Our current machine can do up to 1ft wide (we are hoping to upgrade soon). I can't print with my machine ONLY CUT.
I will not cut other companies logos without their permission (due to the fact that you can get sued for that!) I can do anything else you'd like though:)
We do warranty our stickers for wear n tear. We will not give you a new sticker if you mess up putting it on. Let me know when you place your order and I will send you application instructions with your stickers!
Comment below or PM me for pricing or if you have questions! :)

If you have purchased stickers from me, feel free to post pictures of them on your ride :)

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Finally! Good stuff and good prices. Thanks Bri!

I'll post up pics of the ones you made me later today.

This one is an easter egg, you can only see it in certain light situations:

Thanks Bri for putting up with the million PM's about that particular sticker. Maybe some chrome or white would do better for the next order.

#7 ·
Finally! Good stuff and good prices. Thanks Bri!

I'll post up pics of the ones you made me later today.
Thanks! Even better prices now because someone is trying to compete with us!
hey bri how would you like to market the d16 vinyl? my local guy won't cut anymore (plotter busted, so he sold it) .
Sounds good to me:)

I foresee the youngest vendor in veloster.org history, good job Bri. Wish u only success :)
Thanks Renee:)
I'm still trying to think of what I want for my lower windshield...that hot pink is gonna look nice on my car tho. :D
I was thinking the same thing! I almost posted PinkVendetta Pink next to the hot pink:)

#4 ·
hey bri how would you like to market the d16 vinyl? my local guy won't cut anymore (plotter busted, so he sold it) .

Reactions: QueenBri
#5 ·
I foresee the youngest vendor in veloster.org history, good job Bri. Wish u only success :)

Reactions: QueenBri
#8 ·
Are you able to print track layouts or does that require permission?

#18 ·
Someone local. We cut for a couple clubs here
What file formats does your machine accept? Like if I sent you an SVG could you cut it?
You can send it and I can try
Lol, that's the Nurburgring in Germany - the most epic track in the world. I was on it a couple weeks ago in a rental car (Renault Twingo RS), the track was freaking terrifying but I really want to do it again.
Oh duhhh, haha I can cut that fer sure!

#20 ·
FWIW track images are not copyrighted.....

Also Bri let me know what I need to do to make that happen for you. I don't have a flexi file or inDesign you may have to design it yourself. I can even kick in some funds to start the project.

Reactions: Mattu and JGunz18
#22 ·

i'll take a better photo later.

#26 ·
yup, that is basically it. no deviation from color options though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.