View Profile: CHUCKinFLL - Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums
NEWS

7 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hello Chuck. I finally have a vin from my dealer and was wondering if there was a way to track them. Please let me know if you get a chance. Thank you.
  2. View Conversation
    Hey there.

Ive been seeing all of these happy VT owners that have you to thank for getting them there. Very cool of you to supply that info. I will be finishing financing Monday morning, right after ill be calling dealers around the US to try and find the exact combo I want. Is there anyway you could send me or post and updated list? Thanks so much for all of your help!
  3. View Conversation
    When the HELL am I getting my Turbo I ordered last January? "Anyone"????? Std Trans!!!!
  4. View Conversation
    Do you happen to have a new list for us? Thanks.
  5. View Conversation
    Hi Chuck, I've been following you thread on VT availability, thanks for all the info (waiting for the right one to show up in NC).

I was wondering if you have any info on when the new Santa Fe sport will land in the US?

Thanks for all you do for this forum!!

Kyle
  6. View Conversation
    Hey Chuck,
    On my vt is has options CK, CF and CL. Could you tell me what those are?
  7. View Conversation
    Hello CHUCKinFLL!
    My name is Jake and I have ordered a VT ultimate package, in matte grey with the automatic (I wanted the remote start due to laziness lol) with grey interior because I can't hardly stand the blue trim. I live in Ohio and have been waiting for weeks now and still no word on, well basically anything. The dealer keeps telling me he has no clue when my car will be in and it has been driving me crazy! I see you seem to have some helpful knowledge in the area of VTs and was hoping for a helping hand to see if you possibly had any info for me??? I would greatly appreciate anything you could tell me.
    Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About CHUCKinFLL

Basic Information

Date of Birth
May 22
About CHUCKinFLL
Interests:
Riding my CBR600
Inventory Manager for group of car dealerships

Signature

2013 Elite White Veloster Turbo M/T with Ultimate Package | 2009 CBR 600RA (RR w/ABS)

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
09-27-2012 03:59 PM
General Information
Last Activity
05-17-2014 05:31 PM
Referrals