Veloster Forum banner

Hyundai Veloster Turbo by ARK Performance Revealed: SEMA Preview

6K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  shirleyjean61 
#1 ·
ARK Performance has been hard at work on their SEMA 2011 Project Hyundai Veloster, and now finished photos of the vehicle have popped up online at Veloster.org. The theme of the project was to build a rally-inspired Veloster, featuring a custom twin-scroll turbo setup giving it 210-hp while its bright green and flat gray paint scheme gives it the aggressive look it needs.

ARK fabricated the custom turbo kit and intercooler system and also outfitted the Veloster with a six-piston brake kit, eight-point chromoly rally-style roll cage, and DTP track coilover system. Additional suspension modifications include front and rear upper sway bars, camber arms and control arms, ARK's GRIP dual exhaust, downpipes and test pipes.

For the inside, ARK turned to JPM Coachworks to outfit the Veloster with Alcantara interior upgrades on the seats, shift boot, dashboard, headliner, doors and visors. A custom stereo install featuring Image Dynamics components was also done thanks to Adam Perry.

ARK focused on the aesthetics, transforming the subtle Veloster to one mean looking machine thanks to their CFX Designs line of accessories. ARK outfitted the Veloster with their own front and rear wide fenders, front lip, side skirts, rear bumper and grille. In the rear is an ARK SFX rear wing while OneEighty supplied the project with new headlights, taillights and fog lamps. The wheels are Advan's RZ in Gunmetal wrapped with Nitto NT05 rubber. The custom paint on the body was done by Beyond Autobody.

More: Hyundai Veloster Turbo by ARK Performance Revealed: SEMA Preview on Autoguide.com

See less See more
#7 ·
Oh yay ! hah Only1db they would :p

#9 ·
Love my 2012 Veloster!

First time I seen it on the lot, I had to drive it. They only had a black one and I did not want black, so I agreed to let them find me a beautiful Orange one. A few hours later, I get a call telling me that a Orange one was just deliverd! I love how it handles and has a lot of speed and pep to be a 1.6 L engine! Ours has the dual Shift that I have not tried yet but plan on it whenever my husband lets me drive it! For 19,600, this is a great car and with 40MPG hwy and 28 city, it's even better. We looked at the Toyota Prius, but it looks aweful! We wanted a great car, that gets great gas mileage and looks sleek and sporty. So, for those who are looking for a sporty economy car, it's available now!
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.