NEWS

1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Lets see your guns!

Just got back from the range with the keltec. It ate up 100 rounds without a single hiccup. Trigger pull a little longer than I am used to but after a few rounds I got it dialed in which made it Pretty accurate in the groupings. I am curious to see if my wife can handle it or of it will have too much recoil for her.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    2013 Veloster Turbo 6spd MT - Ultimate edition: Turbosocks FMIC, Solo Performance Catback, HKS Style BOV, 3" Turbosocks CAI, 18x8.5" Enkei Kojins ..BTRcc dyno tune coming August 17th !!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartman View Post
    Just got back from the range with the keltec. It ate up 100 rounds without a single hiccup. Trigger pull a little longer than I am used to but after a few rounds I got it dialed in which made it Pretty accurate in the groupings. I am curious to see if my wife can handle it or of it will have too much recoil for her.

100 rounds -- in what amount of time?

About half an hour or so.

2013 Veloster Turbo 6spd MT - Ultimate edition: Turbosocks FMIC, Solo Performance Catback, HKS Style BOV, 3" Turbosocks CAI, 18x8.5" Enkei Kojins ..BTRcc dyno tune coming August 17th !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartman View Post
    I've fired one a couple times but it felt like I was holding a brick so I wouldn't buy one for that reason alone I do have a couple buddies with them and they absolutely love them.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
    yeah I looked up online about them a lot and read/watched a lot of reviews. I am hoping to get one either this Friday or early next week

One local shop has a really good deal on a Kel-Tec p3at .....trying find a way that i could justify buying it to wifey .....

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    yeah I looked up online about them a lot and read/watched a lot of reviews. I am hoping to get one either this Friday or early next week
    I fired one again today for the first time in a couple years and I really like it !! Not sure if my taste has changed but it felt comfortable and I liked the way it shot today

Quote Originally Posted by xxxotiknightz View Post
    Has anyone had experience with the synthetic stock on a mosin nagant? I've been debating on getting one for my rifle and Im wondering if its worth the money.
    Someone let me try his at the range, so my experience is limited, but i did like it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    The above post is a positive-discussion inducing post, it is not meant to talk down on anyone, or seem overly negative. Any foul language in the above post is not directed at anyone in specific. The above post was not posted with the only purpose being to troll or start drama.

Stop Having a Boring Tuna, Stop Having a Boring Life.

<-----picked up a new xd-40sc today . ......

Pic of the mentioned new xd40 sc

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jrhartman; 01-31-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    Zach likes this.

broke in the xD at the range today ....

...and a new group pic

MTD
    Kinda related, Chris Kyle was murdered today.
    '13 VT

I saw that

Came home to this today

Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoguide1360057133.620901.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  230.6 KB

The above post is a positive-discussion inducing post, it is not meant to talk down on anyone, or seem overly negative. Any foul language in the above post is not directed at anyone in specific. The above post was not posted with the only purpose being to troll or start drama.

My home protection plan! Just finished the build... Thinking about selling and starting over from scratch...

Name:  ImageUploadedByAG Free1360623574.263860.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  270.6 KB

Drew
    Elite White Standard, M/T

And they wonder why you lot have people running into public areas killing folk.

Quote Originally Posted by EnchinsuOcha View Post
    My home protection plan! Just finished the build... Thinking about selling and starting over from scratch...

Attachment 12387

Just a few things i want to point out-

The rear mbus should be further back (as far back as possible to give you the longest sight radius possible), without a flipping optic mount, the mbus would be a bit of a pain to use if the optic goes down, and imho the bipod and mag holder kind of go against each other ("tactical breacher", or "long range sniper"?) with the short barrel and low power optic, id say ditch the bipod and keep it set up for short- mid range work.

Pretty much love the gun! Dont sell it! Parts are so hard to get right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobadam View Post
    And they wonder why you lot have people running into public areas killing folk.
    [mod tiara]A gentle reminder to Bobadam and anyone else lurking.
    Firearms are legal in the US and this thread is for gun enthusiasts to discuss their common interest.

If you aren't here for that discussion move on, this topic drift serves as a warning, the next round of posts off topic will get deleted and if infighting occurs the thread will once again get locked.[mod tiara]
    off to the the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by smellypanda View Post
    Just a few things i want to point out-

The rear mbus should be further back (as far back as possible to give you the longest sight radius possible), without a flipping optic mount, the mbus would be a bit of a pain to use if the optic goes down, and imho the bipod and mag holder kind of go against each other ("tactical breacher", or "long range sniper"?) with the short barrel and low power optic, id say ditch the bipod and keep it set up for short- mid range work.

Pretty much love the gun! Dont sell it! Parts are so hard to get right now!

Thanks for the love!

The mbus is as far back as it can go without interfering with the charging handle. I need to push the Bushnell forward a bit to allow for proper flip up. I just zeroed this weekend and haven't tweaked everything to final position. The bipod was only used for the zeroing and will be coming off.

Drew
    Elite White Standard, M/T

Quote Originally Posted by EnchinsuOcha View Post
    Thanks for the love!

The mbus is as far back as it can go without interfering with the charging handle. I need to push the Bushnell forward a bit to allow for proper flip up. I just zeroed this weekend and haven't tweaked everything to final position. The bipod was only used for the zeroing and will be coming off.

interesting... ive never seen the MBUS interfere with the charging handle, they do come close, but shouldnt mess with operation.

Check these out- (Rainier Arms, BMC gunfighters behind, and standard charging handle in the very back)

My AR and my benelli M1 with pistol grip stock installed
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoguide1360689847.400753.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  250.4 KB

22. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements