NEWS

1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Pet Thread

The Pet Thread

I'm sure most of us have pets. Time to show them off.
    Autumnfound her at the pound. we think she is a Jindo but not positive.

Nismo found him at a drive in theater

Rocky
    JGunz18 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

MTD
    I have 2 Miniature Dobermans.

Bella and Jazzy.

texascat2 likes this.
    '13 VT

I have Ganzo, the big one, and Gizmo, the little one

Ganzo is short for Hillside Giizhigwaanzo, he is my pride and joy.
    Pure breed Maine Coon Cat, I got him in Ottawa, he is a Classic Blue, blue hair is a rare color like red in humans. Giizhigwaanzo comes from the Ojibwe language, the native tongue of the original Odaawa Indians; the direct translation is "he or she color of sky". Ganzo is about 23-lbs, and that is not fat, that is just plain ole size.

Gizmo is a little stray I got at 9-weeks of age, I knew my big boy needed a partner in crime...

That stack of cans is 18.25" tall to give you an idea of his size. When he stands up in the morning to make sure I'm getting his breakfast, his chin in on top of the kitchen counter.

I have an active life, and am single, I could not be tied down to the house looking after a dog.
    3H2H1 = THREE HONDAS TO HYUNDAI ONE = 이것이 제 첫번째 현대 될 것이다

A PICTURE BELONGS HERE, PLEASE LET ME HAVE THAT, PLEASE...

I have a Persian with one eye... Simon (aka bubba). He's my baby! And my dog Ella (aka Dirt cuz she always rubs her head in the dirt outside). She's a ShihTzu/Yorkie mix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Pet Thread-imageuploadedbyautoguide1319472363.484832.jpg   The Pet Thread-imageuploadedbyautoguide1319472500.438941.jpg  
    Black/Black DCT with tech! "Charlotte"

This is Suzie. My parents adopted her just over two years ago, and I miss her now that I don't live with them anymore. She's lucky we love her, though, because she whines constantly! The back yard was just fenced at the beginning of this summer, and she's a lot happier being free to hunt around on her own.

These are some of my favorite pictures of her... I think she was trying to get at the birds!

texascat2 and JGunz18 like this.

I will post a pic of my pet later. My great dane just started her period, and I dont want to look at her.
    Base model Veloster.
    6sp MT
    Black

You only have to look at my avatar to see MY boy. My wife and I do rescues so we have 11 cats and 3 dogs but Dean is MY boy. He's all white (not albino) which has caused him to be deaf. The picture is what he does in my lazy boy when I get up. He's a funny guy.

Our newest addition, Savanah.

My wife and her baby girl, Wendy.
    Last edited by FredFudpucker; 10-24-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FredFudpucker View Post
    You only have to look at my avatar to see MY boy. My wife and I do rescues so we have 11 cats and 3 dogs but Dean is MY boy. He's all white (not albino) which has caused him to be deaf. The picture is what he does in my lazy boy when I get up. He's a funny guy.
    huh?
    Base model Veloster.
    6sp MT
    Black

My avatar, the little picture next to my name.

yes. i was playing a cruel joke.
    Base model Veloster.
    6sp MT
    Black

mah baby..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Pet Thread-chen-1.jpg   The Pet Thread-chen-3.jpg   The Pet Thread-chen-4.jpg  

i'll have to get some of mine tomorrow.. I have a great dane/shepard mix.. he's 2.. Koda
    I have a Siberian Husky, she's 4.. Zoe
    and our newest addition, another, Siberian Husky, she's 5 months.. Keiko
    2012 Hyundai Veloster
    2005 Nissan Titan KC 4X4
    1990 Nissan 300ZX TT
    Boston Red/ 6 M/T /Style
    Smoke/ 33's/ 3" Front Lift
    Flat Black, Pop Charger, Test Pipes

No photos yet. I don't think the iPad app can post photos so will wait until I get the car and upgrade my membership here.

My companimals in order of length of residence:

Sargeant TopGun, USMPC (United States Miniature Pinscher Corps), an oversize (18 Lb) MinPin. Bought by sheer accident from a backyard breeder while waiting to go get my English Bulldog. As much as I loved my Bulldogs Sargeant is my heart dog. He's a wonderful traveler so I had to make sure the V will meet his needs. He'll be the star of my car photos!

Mizzy Paws, a tuxedo kitty with four white paws. One of three 2-3 week old kittens tossed out of a car during a monsoon storm and rescued by a co- worker. Brought her home at about 6 weeks. Sargeant thought I'd given him the world's best toy. They are best buddies.

Mister Dunkin is the newest kitty. Mostly Maine Coon and about 8 years old. Went to the Humane Society with a friend who had lost her dog. D meowed loudly as I walked past then began the loudest purr as I stopped to say hello. He'd just been released from the cat hospital. Don't ever try to cut out fur mats without knowing how. He was turned in with cuts and abcesses. His fur is mostly grown back now but he sure looked horrible in his cage.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
    My Quirky Veloster: Desert Bronze, Black Interior, Style, Tech, DCT

Quote Originally Posted by 3H2H1 View Post
    Ganzo is short for Hillside Giizhigwaanzo, he is my pride and joy.
    Pure breed Maine Coon Cat, I got him in Ottawa, he is a Classic Blue, blue hair is a rare color like red in humans. Giizhigwaanzo comes from the Ojibwe language, the native tongue of the original Odaawa Indians; the direct translation is "he or she color of sky". Ganzo is about 23-lbs, and that is not fat, that is just plain ole size.
    These next two pics are just too funny not to share...
    I have to get professional help when Ganzo needs a bath, and he got his semi-annual one about 3-weeks ago. A couple days ago I noticed he was shaking his head and favoring his left ear, and, he hates going to the vet. So I loaded him up in the dog carrier because no cat carrier is big enough for him, and off we went. The vet found a small ear infection and gave me some ear goop, and said not to worry, he'll be fine in a day or so, but keep putting the goop in his ear for 2-weeks. She also said something to me that just flat out made my day, she said "wow, that is indeed the largest domestic cat I have ever seen", how freegin cool is that!

As you would imagine, he was a bit mad for being taken to the vet, and he is very vocal and expressive about his feelings

And then, after the temp probe up his butt, his mad just settled down to being completely pissed off at me...

mopster, Lee RideFar and JGunz18 like this.
    3H2H1 = THREE HONDAS TO HYUNDAI ONE = 이것이 제 첫번째 현대 될 것이다

A PICTURE BELONGS HERE, PLEASE LET ME HAVE THAT, PLEASE...

Her name is Scarlet, just under 1 year old
    The Pet Thread-378591_10100489107855970_23911592_50294872_1927126379_n.jpgThe Pet Thread-226501_10100180074556180_23911592_47779248_4312708_n.jpg
    vtlover67 likes this.
    Black Base MT, painted calipers, grill wrapped flat black, emblems swapped

Ferret Number 1, Tak taking a bath:

Ferret Number 2, Shake, sleeping.

And our newest addition, a rescue ferret, Swifty sleepin' on Gaby. He knows where it's at!

All three are named after cartoon characters. The first two are females, Tak is named after a character from Invader Zim, Shake is named after Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Swifty is named after a one time character from the Venture Brothers.

Name:  rusty 8 11.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  241.7 KB

Rusty
    vtlover67 likes this.

I sort of have a zoo at the house, I have some background in animal welfare and I guess they came along with me.

Little man is my boy, he is a rotti/hound mix. He was the runt of his litter. I have had him since he was about a month old. He is coming on 4 years now.

Prince William Theadore the III is the large set orange tabby, unfortunately he is Hearworm positive and there is no treatment for cats. I took him home despite me not being to fond of cats. He is really cool.

Anabelle and Max are the German shepherds, they are both rescues and both are pure bred. Anabelle has 3 legs ( she got hit by a car ) and 3/4 of a tail. She ate it. Don't ask. idk. lol Max is 2 years, alpha male. He is my wifes dog.

This is my 3 legged beagle, Callie. She is a nut case, but the most affectionate dog I've had, lucky for her!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Pet Thread-imageuploadedbyautoguide1327690164.658639.jpg   The Pet Thread-imageuploadedbyautoguide1327690189.589653.jpg  
    Marathon Blue-DCT-Style & Tech since 26 Nov. 2011

Blog Entries
    This is Max, my black and tan, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel... I think the combination of a Marathon Blue Veloster and Max should make a irresistible "chick" magnet.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
    Vigor the Veloster - 2012 Marathon Blue/Black Interior, DCT, Package 3 (USA Tech & Style)
    Born Christmas Day (Dec. 25), 2011 - Delivered Feb. 10, 2012

22. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements