Veloster Forum banner

Sequence Spoiler

15K views 36 replies 26 participants last post by  LnghrnVT 
#1 ·
It looks AWESOME from the side and the back although it looks funny in the 2nd pic from directly behind. I think maybe just at that exact angle the picture was taken it looks funny.

Anyway, the spoiler makes the back end look less round which I like

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Yo can u do us a favor and get more angles, a full side shot, maybe a front top shot, or even an angle shot from front to rear, go crazy if ya like! It looked really good when I seen them when they were first posted on this forum on the yellow v. I wonder what it would look like if it was black on that elite white ?

Sent from my SGH-T759 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#16 ·
#17 ·
I'm a definite believer in doing what you like because it's your car, but I'll have to agree with others, thing looks no where near as good as the pictures shown to sell the product, glad I didn't buy it :X

#20 · (Edited)
Here are more pics Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Attachments

#25 ·
I think the dead on rear view pic really does the spoiler injustice. Maybe it's because of a fish-eye effect with a the cellphone camera that was used to take it. As for blocking rear view FOV... well you know how you can sorta see out of the top pane of glass above the trunk, it was pretty useless in first place but now the spoiler completely blocks that, but it's not a big loss. it does not block the rear window at all (the window with the wiper on it)

#30 ·
Yes, the stock turbo spoiler is larger and at a slightly different angle than the NA spoiler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.