Veloster Forum banner

OH em Gee! LooK at that V!

Tags
gee
6K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  Bobadam 
#1 ·
soooo i was oogling and look what ive stumbled upon, i hope this isnt a repost but if it is shoot me!! This car is one of its kind... hate it? love it? what yall think ?? Im diggin the hell out of the first pic!!(not a fan of the hood thingys on the other 2 pics but its aight)

See less See more
#2 ·
Holy **** that is amazing!!! First ive seen of it.. Where and how much? I must have it...

#11 ·
The only thing I like is it is different/unique. I hate the hood things. I did run across these cars somewhere on line. I think this is a Korean company that sells afetrmarket V parts.

#3 ·
I contacted the manufacturer and am waiting a reply email..

#5 ·
That's looking pretty sexy! This on a VT would look awesome!

#12 ·
Ive sent more corespondance to them through facebook and emails even in vietnamese to then also. Hopefully we can get a response soon from them. Id truly love to get this body for it..

#13 ·
DAMN!, I like this A LOT!! XGC KOUP please let me know if you hear anything. I need this in my life.

#15 ·
Subscribed!

#17 ·
no news yet.. will be contacting them further, possibly even contacting them through there phone number...

Reactions: texascat2
#19 ·
#20 ·
I can't help but always look at these pictures when I sign on. Right now my list goes: 1. Intake 2. This front end with the first hood. I love the look of it and how clean it looks especially on the Boston Red.

#22 ·
Like this first one!!!

#25 ·
To start out with hey guys its me go to ebay motors and hit the parts button type in Hyundai Veloster an there are the parking lights in the picture an some neat aditions for the front grill bullet points for the edges of the grill. These folks are safe to deal with as e-bay backs up all sales less chance then dealing with un-knowns IMHO. Ugh raining in South Florida again????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.