Veloster Forum banner

Face to name

Tags
face
76K views 501 replies 95 participants last post by  Zach 
#1 · (Edited)
So I didn't find one already.

Basically put a face to ur screen name, and no not a picture of ur car...

Some people like to know what people look like when ur chattin online and here's ur chance

Edit: and u can add ur Facebook Instagram Twitter or vine if you'd like

#3 ·
That is me and the sword I bought about a year ago or something. It's black folded steel. I don't know how they made black steel but it's black steel. I scratched it to make sure it wasn't painted or anything, but it's black all the way through it looks like.

For the nerdy folks, it's Kurosaki Ichigo's (from the anime "Bleach") second bankai sword.

Attachments

#4 ·
^cool, maybe a higher carbon mixture to make her look black?

#9 ·
May i suggest you rub the lens with a 2oz of nano treatment, then take a pic? :)

#23 ·
Strange how few pictures there are in this thread compared to the number of posts. Anyway, here's me:
Wow Bro you look a LOT like a buddy of mine here in Miami!!! You guys could easily pass for brothers!

I agree. It always nice to put a face to a name. This is a pic of me and my wife.
Instagram: joshuacody
Go Marlins :D LOL!!! Nice pic!

Lol so many comments with so few pictures...

Although those that are on the Facebook hyundai veloster groups have seen me there. :)

View attachment 49209

PinkVendetta85 is my Instagram if you wanna stalk.

#19 ·
Lol, I get the secretary, teacher, librarian thing a lot. Thanks to the glasses!

I had no idea there was as facebook veloster page... omg, I feel left out... *crushed*
Aww, don't be...there are Hyundai Veloster Owners and Hyundai Veloster Owners Group. They even have one for turbo. It's a bit crazy to have that many as the two veloster owner page have the same active users and they post on both pages...

#21 ·
#34 · (Edited)
Since it's TBT here's an older pic of me :cool:
Here's a more recent pic with my mini me :D
Aww what an adorable picture of you and your son! :D

Idk if I'm doing this right, but here's the most resent picture of me. Whatever day I got my new shoes from my mum:) #workbathroomselfie. Excuse my awkward hands:) & my roots:)

Instagram: Briraeee
Gosh if you think that's bad you should see my roots when I need to dye my hair. I have to dye my hair every month so it doesn't look horrible. Plus the red fades to a pale red/pink color so it makes it really noticeable.

#31 ·
just make sure you keep him away from my princess Jay or we will be having problems

#32 ·
Hahahahahahahaha...............You guys better never move to Miami because this kid isn't shy ;) He alreeady has 2 GF's in his class...LOL!!! He comes home telling me that Mia is mad at hime because he was playing with Ivanna all afternoon. I tell him, "Son that is only the beginning!" Pour kid has no clue what kind of power women have!!! He's going to be dealing with that crap all of his life :p

#33 ·
mine is scary smart....it worries me a bit to be honest, i dont know how to answer or respond property some times. THANK GOD shes not into boys, hugging, or all that shiat. I don't need the stress

#35 ·
You know what's scary...How they remember EVERYTHING!!! I swear I tell him things & a few months later he'll bring it up. He's way better than me with remembering names...LOL! You tell him a name once or twice & he remembers. I still can't remember your name :( I have you saved as Reaper in my phone...Hahahahahaha!!!! For some reason I wanna say Nick or Eric?! We just have so many Nick's here...Puma & Diode are both Nick.

#36 ·
Dont worry Jay, ask Brianne she remembers EVERYTHING. Guess il post a nice pic of her, give me a sec.

Reactions: QueenBri
#40 ·
#43 ·
thx man, dont know where she got it from, probably the UPS guy, lmfao

Reactions: J3Vr6 and JGunz18
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.