1. Welcome to Veloster Forum: Hyundai Veloster / Veloster Turbo Forums – General discussion forum for Hyundai Veloster

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veloster, Best in Class - Road Testament - What Makes the Veloster a great car

Veloster, Best in Class - Road Testament - What Makes the Veloster a great car

FastLaneDaily did a 13 minute video covering the Veloster, giving their own Veloster review & what makes it a great car.

They're right when they say the 3rd door can be useful for your drunk friends, looks like my weekends will be less of a headache haha

Looks like the Veloster has sparked a new image for the brand in the video below, FastLaneDaily seems impressed!

Check out my other thread: http://www.veloster.org/forum/8-hyun...and-image.html

Still amazed at the Veloster, enjoy the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-SqFh78-lg]Veloster, Best in Class - Road Testament - YouTube[/ame]

J.F. Musial and Alex Roy ogle over Hyundai's new 3-door hatch. They discuss all of the things that make it great, giving it a margin over class-competitors, citing improvements over Honda's CR-Z, Scion's TC, Mini Cooper S, and even Ford's Fiesta. And J.F. discloses he is a Voltron fan.
    Last edited by veloster; 09-29-2011 at 03:54 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

Dunno if I want drunk friends in my car to be honest. The risk of having them sprew lava into a car, let alone a new car, is quite a deterrant. Cleaning, disinfecting and getting rid of the smell is a serious pain, and you have to get it cleaned professionally to fully get it spotless. But it'll always be ground zero for puke disaster forever

Source: I've seen it happen first hand, in a RSX. The worse part wasn't the seats or the ground, it was the headliner. I feel sick thinking about it.

Nowadays, I just pay for the taxi ride. May cost $40~ but at least my cars not dirty.

The one guy talks about using the normal plug so you don't have to buy nav...but it only comes with the tech/nav package. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by dholcombe View Post
    The one guy talks about using the normal plug so you don't have to buy nav...but it only comes with the tech/nav package. Fail.
    and the video will only show up while the car is in park. #doublefail

6. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Veloster
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread