Veloster Forum banner

Post Your Aftermarket Wheels!

70K views 73 replies 47 participants last post by  Jedidiah 
#1 · (Edited)
I did not see a thread dedicated to people posting pictures of their Veloster with aftermarket wheels so here it is. I figured it would be a good idea, give people idea's as to what wheels look like on Velosters so post a picture of your wheels on your car with the name of the wheels and specs.

#6 ·
Good thread. Kinda off to a bad start.

18x8 Rota P45fs +48 offset
225/40/18 Kuhmo ecsta 4xs

Attachments

#14 ·
Wheels: Vossen CV3 19 x 8.5 +32 Matte Graphite
Tires: 225/35/19 Nitto 555

#20 ·
Hey Michael!, I've seen you are quite good with them Photoshops.

Would you mind "painting" these Style wheels in a dark gold / bronze color?

Maybe also in a neon yellow / green hue?

Been pondering and wondering.. How'd they look on my Century White..

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#25 ·
Hey Michael, long time to see.... Anyway, mine are being ordered tomorrow & I'll update your thread for some more love........ :)

#26 ·
Awesome. What set of wheels did you buy? I love seeing what people stance on their cars.

I'm debating between Varrstoen ES1/ES2/ES3/ES6 and Enkei RP03. There are a couple others but nothing to really stay on my radar. I have a few months to decide being as I'm deployed right now.

#27 · (Edited)
I guess that explains why I haven't seen you around lately. Keep your head down buddy! I know that you can't reveal so your location - so be safe man!

I'm 98% sold on the Eikei G5's. I had to throw my winters on in order to sell my OEM's Friday & to place my order for them either this afternoon or tomorrow AM at the latest, so here's a pic of them since it's a wheel thread. Again, this is a winter setup:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

I'm STILL not used to looking at so much rubber (height) since I put 16"ers on for the winter. In fact I'm not even sure I'm happy w/ my decision yet. I LOVE chrome for wheels but I thought that the black accents would break the car up w/ the Silver, but the wheel is more black than I thought it was. Chrome for winter is a no-no though........

I'll be back to keep your thread alive as soon as I get the Einkei's mounted.......

#30 ·
Reactions: wm519
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.