Veloster Forum banner

What Color Scheme To Do?

Delilah's Build Thread

Tags
build delilah
8K views 67 replies 11 participants last post by  Marcaaron619 
#1 ·
So I have been on the forum for about a month now... Posted some questions, and some answers.

Some people might not agree with what I'm doing or have done to my car, feel free to post opinions! Even if you don't agree! You will see no but hurt here!

So far, what have I done to her?

Added red pin striping to each side of the car. I plan do to re do it though as it is a little wavy. I just needed to see how it looked.

Painted the grill, front trim, and front fog light holders.

BPV to BOV mod

Plan on painting side trim to match, and the rear underneath the bumper, and they rear trim. Pretty much everything that's grey will be red to match the interior.

Ordered an 845 Motorsports SRI

Ordered Street Glow Red under glow kit, 2 48" tubes, 2 36" tubes for under the car. As well as 4 24" tubes for under the driver and passenger dash, as well as under the back of the dri/pas seats to illuminate the back.

I have to 12" JL T5 subs, and a potted box to install from my old car. I just need to take a day to do it.

Once I receive the SRI/Glow and install it pics will be posted! As well as once I decide to not be lazy and install the subs (yes I know it adds weight)

Some things I plan on doing within a year or so, step by step.

Down pipe

Real BOV

Exhaust system

Lowering/considering bags

FMIC

Spacing wheels/getting new wheels

Exterior mods...spoiler and things like that.

So I hope you like her, and if you don't tel me why! I'll consider everyone's input but I probably won't change anything!

Happy Modding! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Red
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Car seat
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks nice. I would get a photobucket account because you're going to go through your upload quota fast :)

Also, on your grill, I would paint the inside slats (in front of the crashbar) black to match the open areas of the grill

#4 ·
I want to paint the Hyundai symbol black as well but I forgot to take it off because I'm dumb... As for those slats... If I remember correctly when I was painting it that's all one piece? Or are we talking about different things?

#23 ·
My LEDGlow lights are wired but the cable is quite resilient, worked perfectly for almost 3 years now, some of the acrylic lighting i purchased is a little suspect but i was very careful with installation and its been trouble free so far also.

Actually i was most impressed with their delivery times, being in Canada thousands of miles away and i receved them in something like 3 or 5 days, maybe it was 3 work days ?

#25 ·
Question for everyone, not to familiar with lowering cars. What all would I need? I only want to drop it 1-2" I'm relatively mechanically inclined, could I do this myself? Anyone that could shed some light please do!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.