Veloster Forum banner

Vincenzo's Build

37K views 263 replies 33 participants last post by  Me768399 
#1 ·
Finally started a build thread. Coming along slow, I think I have my hand in too many things at once. Anyways!
First day

Doing away with the chrome

Turbo badge got kind of lost so I dipped that too...

See less See more
#114 ·
Update Megan, stop slacking >:[

#117 ·
I was so stoked to see your build thread on the new posts list cause I was expecting to see those wheels on your VT! lol

I researched that oil before I made my final decision and it seems to be excellent. I ended up going with Pennzoil Platinum 5w30 because it exceeds a chrysler standard that I need for my fiat, so I can use it in both. Just received a 5 quart bottle then immediately reorded another one yesterday :)

Good luck!

#123 ·
#127 ·
You guys are having way too much fun down in Florida. I'm itching to do some small mods with my tax return, but alas, no garage and there is 9 inches of snow on the ground. Super uncool. Maybe I'll just binge when the spring thaw finally comes.

#134 ·
Need.....to.....see.....personally :p

[Last set in all US]

Reactions: Me768399
#135 ·
Bout time you got them lol. MOAR PICS MOAR PICS MOAR PICS!

#136 ·
Hey where did you get those wheels at?

#137 ·
^^She has the very last set in all the country. The wheels are now D/c. Sorry bud.

#139 ·
Damn, was hoping to see them all on the car. You have good taste and keep it clean, i like your ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.