Day 2 / 1st Mod / Debadged & Plastic Dipped front & rear emblems

June 2013 / Tints / Euro Tag / Spacers 8mm front & 10mm rear

July 2013 / New Wheels

August 2013 / Claws

September 2013 / Plastic Dipped Front Lip & 15mm spacers front & rear

October 2013 / Turbosocks SRI & Rigid Collars

November 2013 / Tork Pipe

December 2013 / EZLip & Forge BOV

January 2014 / Custon Rear Badge (Gen Badge with Custom decal...Pending pics)

February 2014 / Eibach Pro Lowering Springs / Pierce Motorsports VT-1 Strut Bar & Rear Torsion Bar

March 2014 / Remove Before Flight Tag Installed

MOAR to COME!!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
This is the finished product...I wanted something differnt than everybody else.

I'm installing 20mm spcaers on the rear this week.

Nice look so far. Why a SRI and not a CAI?

One because it's even LOUDER & 2 because it floods a lot where I live. I would hate to Water Lock the motor one day just because I fely like having a CAI. I have the CAI attachments, but chose only to install the SRI.

#5 ·
you jessabelle you.

looking good!

CAN YOU MAKE ME ONE OR TWO OF THOSE BADGES? :)

Reactions: JGunz18
#7 ·
cai isn't louder because it's in the fenderwell!

and you still need exhaust... and metalizer dip on them wheels!

Reactions: Dmilinare
#11 ·
i might be able to co-erce a local gen owner into giving up his stockers :)

Reactions: JGunz18
#31 · (Edited)
is the pic broke Mr Jgz?

#23 ·
not much else I would do to that thing except headlights...maybe functional hood vents, billet grille, dip the wheels white, dip the area around the hood vents black and paint the vents white, dip the oval behind the door handles black, would be awesome if that ez lip came in white, and so on. I could go for hours but that should keep you busy for a few days ;)

#24 ·
Passing on the functional vents. I definitely want a black billet grill (already have a stock turbo badge to install) & I'm probably going to do my wheels that graphite grey color with a slight flake. Negative on the door handles idea (Simply Clean is my Motto) & I love the EZLip in black. Goes great with the dipped black stock lip. Honestly thinking of doing my headlights real soon...It makes the car look so much MOAR agressive!!! I just hate the fact that it's a full day project, but definitely worth it. I think I want to start CF wrapping my interior too. I'll do a few pieces at a time, then maybe eventually remove my EZLIP & CF wrap the factory lips...Who knows?! So many possibilities!!!!! :cool:

#29 ·
Is that a gray hair i see on its lip?? ;)

#33 ·
autocorrect supposed to be Mr JGZ

#36 ·
Mr Jizz'........ughh omg i think im mentally damage now. Y'all b hearing from my lawyer (psychological damage compensation).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.