Veloster Forum banner

Brand New 15" Rims and Tires FOR SALE for NAV Veloster (Kansas & Surrounding States)

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nvyseal 
#1 ·
Brand New 15" Rims and Tires FOR SALE for NAV Veloster (Kansas & Surrounding States)

[h=2]Tires with NEW Raceline Wheels 15/7 5x100/5x114.3 +40mm - $550[/h]Purchased these babies and they did not fit on my Veloster Turbo, by my error (Caliper/brake too big on Turbo). Like a fool, I mounted the BRAND NEW tires on them before testing the fit, and now they will not let me return tires or rims. My loss is your gain.

These wheels have multiple bolt patterns that will fit almost any car. The 15's were just too small to fit over my brake caliper but will fit a NAV Veloster's just fine. We can meet and test them on yours to be sure a good fit before finalizing purchase.

4- NEW Raceline 126 Black Wheels 15/7 5x100/5x114.3 +40mm
Mounted on NEW Firestone tires Size: 205/60R15

Tires and rims have never touched the road.

I paid $364 for Rims- Shipping was free
With Shipping, I paid $351 for Tires
I also paid $100 to get them professional mounted and balanced
Total=$815 I have a receipts to prove.

I'm willing to get rid of these for $550 or best offer (unless it's ridiculous). That means you get to bypass shipping costs, free mount/balance, and a $90 discount on tires/rims. Like I said, my loss is your gain,

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.