Veloster Forum banner

Colored insert wheels on the style package?

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Homer_JG 
#1 ·
Is there any way to do this? Will Hyundai sell you the colored insert wheels seperately? I really like the way they look compared to the alloys they give you with the style package, but I don't think it's worth the $2000 upgrade, since I don't care about anything else that comes with the tech package. Anyone have any dealerships do any favors for them?

#5 ·
I think it is worth a try but i feel like it may be hard to get home. Personally you can buy after market rims for the same price so i will keep the not cool stock ones for winter and when rummer rolls around buy a nice set of rims.

#6 ·
It seems that everything that I didn't initially like on the Veloster, have grown on me and I find I like them now. First time I saw the rounded back end, I hated it. Now I think its the greatest thing around. Some thing with the door bars and now the Style wheels (I call them snow flakes). Its funny how that works, especially when extra money is involved.

#7 ·
I like the style wheels, I just like the colored ones better. It seems odd that the colored wheels are part of the tech package. I think they should be an optional upgrade on the style package. I'm hoping I can somehow convince the dealership to work something out with me when I go to purchase.

#9 ·
Yeah, it's definitely a long shot, but the salesman I talked to today was very easy going and it's worth asking. The dealership I'm going to happens to be the number one in the world in sales, so i'm not sure if that helps or hurts my odds haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.