Veloster Forum banner

Can anyone identify this spoiler for me?

12K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  veloster 535 
#1 ·
Found this picture on a site for another product. I know everyone is probably sick of hearing about which spoilers will fit a NA Veloster, but if anyone knows who makes this one, let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
i like that alot better than that drill-through crap that is being offered right now.

#6 ·
to my knowledge, if that sequence devil spoiler wont fit the NA Veloster, then why would this fit both? I think its pictured on a NA Veloster, so I am assuming it will not fit the Veloster Turbo....

but either way, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I want something that makes mine stand out..

#9 ·
The Turbo and NAV have different rear spoilers. the Squence wings just fit over the stock spoiler, so the Turbo Sequence spoiler doesnt fit right on the NAV stock spoiler. it looks like you take off the OEM spoiler to put this on so it should fit both NAV and Turbo.

#11 ·
well you could put it on yor NAV, but you would have to buy the VT OEM spoiler and the Sequence spoiler, which is pretty expensive. i think if we wait a bit there will be some nice stuff coming out later. it usually takes a few years for stuff to come out for new cars.

#13 ·
well you could put it on yor NAV, but you would have to buy the VT OEM spoiler and the Sequence spoiler, which is pretty expensive. i think if we wait a bit there will be some nice stuff coming out later. it usually takes a few years for stuff to come out for new cars.
Yes Tidy, you are absolutely correct.

#12 ·
You found it on a site where you were looking at tail light garnishes, correct? What web site were you looking at?

I want that spoiler; thus I am willing to assist with tracking down its origin. Once I know where you were I will get started and keep you in the loop and you do the same.

OK?

Thanks much.

#20 ·
HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!

I think I just found it. Apparently the manufacturer wasn't a manufacturer at all--it turns out they were just a design team. I am about 95% sure I can get this spoiler. STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE!!!

PS: If you emailed me about getting this spoiler, please contact me again for further info.

#28 ·
? I'm intrested too. More details please... :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.