Veloster Forum banner

OEM turbo spoiler

10K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Velos510 
#1 ·
Hello

I have a big question. I have a 2012 non turbo Veloster, and I'm interested in changing the current spoiler by the OEM spoiler Veloster turbo. Someone could tell me if they are compatible?
:confused:

Tks.

Deshacer cambios

#4 ·
Yes it bolts right in. You can order it from Importshark.com prepainted. CLICK HERE

#5 · (Edited)
The description clearly states "Description: If you have a Veloster Turbo already and need a replacement or want a different color, then this is exactly what you're looking for--the OEM Hyundai Veloster Turbo rear spoiler". That doesn't say it will fit a non turbo. If it would fit a non turbo, don't you think they'd mention it?

#7 ·
Yes, which I already have and I was told it bolts right in place on the NA/V.

#12 ·
The Turbo Spoiler from Import Shark does not fit the 2012 N/A V; it is too wide and will not sit flush with the glass roof. I had asked them several times by email and they never knew and therefore never answered me. So now everyone knows. And to top it off they're only giving me a partial refund, $152 of the $260 it cost me. This is their "restocking" fee; it costs them $108 to reach up and put it back on their shelf. And no it did not come with the brake light either; I had to buy that from my dealer for close to $90, but at least they were kind enough to give me a full refund. But I am giving Import Shark a second chance; I have ordered their "ArtX" Spoiler which supposedly fits right on top of our stock spoiler with adhesive. Knowing them the adhesive will not be included.

Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Auto part Compact car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.